Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Bone County Roleplay (BETA) is looking for faction and gang leaders;

Factions:
- Government (not filled).
- San Andreas Sheriff Department (not filled).
- San Andreas Fire Department (not filled).
- Hitman Agency (not filled).

Gangs:
- 1 gang slot (not filled).
- 2 gang slot (not filled).

Requirements:

- Age does not matter as long as you are proven MATURE enough.
- Must speak and write English fluently.
- Must have a previous experience leading factions.
- Must be active and able to recruit new members.

As a faction/gang leader, you'll have the choice of vehicles, HQ of your choice and mapping requests.

You'll also benefit of Gold VIP, when we will launch the server in a few days.

For more information contact me via Skype (foohantv and ********:ancajas.harveyyy) or via our website (http://www.gta-bcrp.com).

Need admins/testers for Cops and robbers server. PM me for fast response.

PS: (In need of forums too lol)

Looking for somebody with a good roleplay script to become a co owner for my server, hosted server by me, PM me.

Hey,
I need someone who can buy a VPS for me from OVH and I will pay him via my card. As in my country that OVH is not confirming the order.Regards

Hi.

I'm looking for mappers for a stunt, freeroam, and minigames server. We are on the hosted listing, and have a stable community. Please shoot me a private message for more information!

Are you looking for Administrator for TDM,Freeroam? PM me

Looking for mappers for a roleplay gamemode. I am willing to pay if the quality is good and if the price is right. Give me a shout for more info.

I need mappers

Looking for a project/server to work on. Preferably roleplay.

I can map and texture.

looking for mappers contact me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori_Komeiji
Посмотреть сообщение
Greetings,

Wild West Roleplay has decided to become an active server. Started as a recreational project, I have decided to try to launch the server. This being said, I'm are striving to make it a super unique and thriving server. Because of this, I have a very large to do list and it is impossible for me to do it alone in reasonable amount of time. I've taken the more difficult scripts upon myself (horse system, foliage system, removal of SP props and all roads to sand, etc) but there are still some scripts that require some thought.

To contact me, send me a forum private message.

What I'm looking for

I'm looking for mappers who are familiar with textures and efficient object usage (knowing how to fill up empty gaps with as less objects as possible, who know how to theme something well). I primarily want someone who is creative and intuitive. If I ask you to map something, I want you to be independant and make it your way. Basic scripting knowledge is encouraged.

I also want to talk to enthusiasts that are interested in the server. I value everyone's input. Shoot me a PM, even criticm is a big help for me.

What I offer you / what the server is about

A relaxing and positive working environment, with as end vision a completely unique server that nobody has done right before. A guaranteed spot in the staff team on release, and a friendship that will last a long time. I want everyone to be equal, so there are no advantages given over other people involved in the community.

WW:RP is based in the late 1800, and is (as mentioned above) a Wild West Roleplaying server with RPG elements. It is the only SA-MP server with a horse script, (probably the only horse script in SA-MP), and probably the only server that has removed the GTA feel from the map. Tierra Robada is completely unrecognisable. While Angel Pine is still a work in progress, I can't say much about it yet.

The continents are literally empty (apart from vegetation), and it is up to YOU to make them alive. Chop trees and mine ore in order to make materials for your OWN house, which you can place wherever and texture however you want. Players make the settlements, and they are managed by an ICly elected mayor. You craft your own weapons, holsters, etcetera, and you make your character look the way YOU want them to look like (beards, hairstyles, hats, glasses) by utilising our acessoire script.

It is a unique and custom server, so I will try to change the overused roleplaying rules as well. However, any big decision is discussed and voted for by the community. The staff team will NEVER put a change in place if the community doesn't want it. Moderators are also picked by the community. We pick the moderators YOU want to see.

The server map (to give you an idea about my vision): http://i.imgur.com/d6RvWqq.png (UPDATED)
Some previews of my work: Thank you all.
Updated.

Offering hosting services Ј10 unlimited slots.

-Skrill
-DBT
-Steam Vouchers

Hello.

I have a problem on my script it's here

Код:
public PingKick()
{
	if(ServerInfo[MaxPing] != 0)
	{
	    PingPos++;
        PingPos %= PING_MAX_EXCEEDS;
		foreach (new i : Player) {
		  if(IsPlayerConnected(i)) {
			PlayerInfo[i][pPing][PingPos] = GetPlayerPing(i);

if(GetPlayerPing(i) > ServerInfo[MaxPing])
			{
				if(PlayerInfo[i][PingCount] == 0) PlayerInfo[i][PingTime] = TimeStamp();

PlayerInfo[i][PingCount]++;
				if(TimeStamp() - PlayerInfo[i][PingTime] > PING_TIMELIMIT)
				{
	    			PlayerInfo[i][PingTime] = TimeStamp();
					PlayerInfo[i][PingCount] = 1;
				}
				else if(PlayerInfo[i][PingCount] >= PING_MAX_EXCEEDS)
				{
				    new Sum, Average, x, string[128];
					while (x < PING_MAX_EXCEEDS) {
						Sum += PlayerInfo[i][pPing][x];
						x++;
					}
					Average = (Sum / PING_MAX_EXCEEDS);
					format(string,sizeof(string),"%s has been kicked from the server. (Reason: High Ping (%d) | Average (%d) | Max Allowed (%d) )", pName(i), GetPlayerPing(i), Average, ServerInfo[MaxPing] );
  		    		SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREY,string);
					SaveToFile("KickLog",string);
					SetTimerEx("kickplayer", 2000, false, "i",i);
				}
			}
		  }
		}
	}
}
The errors are

Код:
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\FDSTDMpwn(5264) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\FDSTDMpwn(5264) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\FDSTDM.pwn(5264) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\FDSTDM.pwn(5264) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
I have defined #include <foreach>

but still nothing

Pls help !

Thx!!!

can you stop posting in the wrong section omg
just post here Zonekiller
http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello.

I have a problem on my script it's here

Код:
public PingKick()
{
	if(ServerInfo[MaxPing] != 0)
	{
	    PingPos++;
        PingPos %= PING_MAX_EXCEEDS;
		foreach (new i : Player) {
		  if(IsPlayerConnected(i)) {
			PlayerInfo[i][pPing][PingPos] = GetPlayerPing(i);

if(GetPlayerPing(i) > ServerInfo[MaxPing])
			{
				if(PlayerInfo[i][PingCount] == 0) PlayerInfo[i][PingTime] = TimeStamp();

PlayerInfo[i][PingCount]++;
				if(TimeStamp() - PlayerInfo[i][PingTime] > PING_TIMELIMIT)
				{
	    			PlayerInfo[i][PingTime] = TimeStamp();
					PlayerInfo[i][PingCount] = 1;
				}
				else if(PlayerInfo[i][PingCount] >= PING_MAX_EXCEEDS)
				{
				    new Sum, Average, x, string[128];
					while (x < PING_MAX_EXCEEDS) {
						Sum += PlayerInfo[i][pPing][x];
						x++;
					}
					Average = (Sum / PING_MAX_EXCEEDS);
					format(string,sizeof(string),"%s has been kicked from the server. (Reason: High Ping (%d) | Average (%d) | Max Allowed (%d) )", pName(i), GetPlayerPing(i), Average, ServerInfo[MaxPing] );
  		    		SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_GREY,string);
					SaveToFile("KickLog",string);
					SetTimerEx("kickplayer", 2000, false, "i",i);
				}
			}
		  }
		}
	}
}
The errors are

Код:
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\FDSTDMpwn(5264) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\FDSTDMpwn(5264) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\FDSTDM.pwn(5264) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
C:\Users\ўггелпт\Desktop\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\samp037_svr_R2-1-1_win32\gamemodes\FDSTDM.pwn(5264) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
I have defined #include <foreach>

but still nothing

Pls help !

Thx!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restriction
Посмотреть сообщение
can you stop posting in the wrong section omg
just post here Zonekiller
http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12
Thx bro

Factions:

Gangs:

Requirements:

As a faction/gang leader, you'll have the choice of vehicles, HQ of your choice and mapping requests.

For more information contact me via Skype (foohantv and ********:ancajas.harveyyy) or via our website (http://www.gta-bcrp.com).

Looking for a scripter, i'm willing to pay. PM me if you're interested.

Looking for longtime SA-MP players with interests in roleplay and who are willing to debate concepts for a server. Potential rewards given.

Factions:

Gangs:

Requirements:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic11
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a scripter, i'm willing to pay. PM me if you're interested.
^
Ah,Im tired of these scammers :/

Scammer Detected (2)