Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for someone who is experienced with SQLite and can convert some things for me. Message me if interested, it's not that big.

Looking for an experienced scripter to answer a few questions now and then. Questions regarding pawn and perhaps some MySQL releated questions. Hopefully there's a kind person out there that will help me out for free.

I'll not be asking you to script for me. Perhaps I have a question, if you know the answer you simply tell me and I'll script it. Currently trying to learn the pawn language. I'm newbie and what I got as of right now is MySQL login (registration through UCP; login on the server). Currently trying to make a dynamic job system, but have some issues making it work. Please PM me if you're willing to help me out.

----

Looking for a mapper who can script some maps for different events for the project which I've done recently,
if you're interested contact me on skype for more information(s).

Note: I can't pay at back for your maps but maybe we can deal for something on skype.

Here is a screen shot from event manage section:

Hey guys, I am troll2002lala.
I Need a scripter whoos will script commands :
/getallpt Geting all pT members in You need to be Rank 9+ to use this command.
/ptbase Teleports in pT base Pos : AddPlayerClass(166,1666.6013,997.2496,10.8203,359. 7271,0,0,0,0,0,0); //
/pts Chating in pT chat.
/pthelp: Shows you this menu.
/ptweaps Weapons weapIDs: 9,16,24,25,29,31,34,42,45,46 all weapons will got 11000 Ammo.
/ptskin skin id 249.
/ptnc Changes your mame colour to Orange.
/ptcar Gives you Stafford Yellow-Switch wheels-Nitro x10.
/ptbike Gives you NRG-500 Orange.
/ptboat Gives you Speeder boat Orange.
/setpt Sets pT level Maximum 10.
/settemppt Sets Temponary pT level.

And Scripter will be RCON to my server too!

STILL looking for somebody who wants to make use of my Canadian server. I have it for a year and there's 11 months left.. since I don't play SA-MP, I'm offering it to people who cant buy a server but wants to script/run a server.

I've offered on SA-MP forums multiple times and on other forums too, nobody has wanted it. Some people show interest, but nobody sticks around..

So I'm offering the server again, just PM me with some of your ideas and what you can do with the server.. I mean, I don't need a huge novel but I just need someone or people who will actually use it.

New York: Cops And Robbers - Hosted Tab within 1/2days
Looking for Administrators and scripters

- Administrators (0/3) -- No reward beside being a staff member.
- Mappers (0/2) -- Reward some startup XP/coins
- Scripter (0/2) -- Will receive highest admin level and manage the community with me will also get a percentage of the donations.

Required to be able to speak English in an acceptable level and mature.
The server is hosted and on hosted tab, we got a lotta of funds and gonna keep this online for a while, so you won't get this chance a lot!

We're in need for some administrators to manage the server and a script-er to fix some small things or custom things (since I'm too busy to do everything myself)

Contact me: Either on the forums ny-cnr.eu.pn << Ronny << or Skype> Pray_1

Available to script for existing communities, will do it for free if they have a high playerbase, prefer roleplay but will look at other community types. Drop me a visitor message or pm.

Hey guys!
I'm looking for a PRO MAPPER FOR MONEY
It will be a RolePlay server, in El Quebrados & Las Payasadas so we need a
-
School driver school, Mayor's office, Trashmaster Job HQ, Pizza Hut, Clothing Store, Small Shop, Phone Shop, Gas Station, Bank, Car Seller Business, and Other Cool things in the Villages.
And Leader Jobs in City: Police HQ, Ambulance HQ, Mechanic HQ.
We have a own map, but we want a better looking map, so if you do a better, i will check the map, if i like it i will pay in PayPal for you.
We map the Selling House in the village, and the Gang HQ's. You just focus for the other thing, what i write.
Don't need textures and etc.. i will do that, you need just be creative and map something good.

-I wont prepay!
-I had much money, send me bid in PM, and we speak about it.
-I'm looking for the best mapper, we need the best map.

I dont want to be a rat, so i dont need the map before paying.After I check the map, (if i like it) i will send a money in PayPal or MasterCard or something, then if you get the money, you send me the map. It's fair i think.

Crime State: Los Santos is looking for administrators.

Required to be able speak english and mature.

Hit me a PM if you are interested.

You can visit our website here: www.lsscnr.ml

Me and a buddy are scripting a Prison Roleplay server from scratch. Mainly look for others who want to be involved with administrating the server and pitching ideas.

Add me on skype; mowgli2k8@live.com (the picture is my face with a green background)

I think I'm doing the majority of the scripting. But if you wanted to send me a decent FS or bit of code we can add that once we all agreed.

oh and if your a Mapper then please get in touch. Mapping will probably be a constant developing task for the server. Most specifically for holiday events like Christmas, Halloween etc.

Just PM me or add me on skype!

thanks bootiful people!

EDIT:
ignore my signature for "PIMPGTA". THat was over 3 years ago! lol

Im Looking for Admins,Mods and Supporters we Have 2 Server Gang war and Roleplay they are German And English based so both.There are 0 Players i want to change it the Servers are 24/7 Online.

The management and staff of Bone County Roleplay is enrolling mappers. We've thought of this for a while and we've came to the conclusion of implementation.

Requirements:
  • Ability to work as a team whilst presenting on due dates.
  • Provide a showcase of your past/upcoming works.
  • Has a full understanding of English literature.
What's in it for me?
  • Custom forum rank and membership status.
  • Access to the test server.
  • Payments based on map quality.
If you've read above and think you got the spark in being an applicant, you may submit an application via private message to ctrl. Click here for more.

We're looking for professional mapper that could map prison interior. I know that there are lot of prison interiors in samp forums but we're making everything from scratch. You feel free to PM me for more information.

Hi there.

I'm a scripter of LK-Team. We are a community with 3 servers with 3 different gamemodes: Trucking, CoD WaW and
a completly selfmade upcoming CS server which is yet very unique with it's weapon modifying feature.
Since we have 3 servers we need more capable scripters/mappers with a good knowledge of PAWN/Samp scripting/mapping.
You are welcome to join our team. The only thing you need to do is contacting me. You could send me a PM or
message me through Skype (soletsgo_ger). Then you can also decide which server you want to work for.

Regards

Looking for someone who offer Co- Owner and i script for her. I mean we have both an server.(Server should be ONLNE)
If you are interested add me on skype: armando.gjoni1
Im scripter good scripter

Looking for mappers for a stunting server!
- Server is on hosted tab
- 40+ Unique VIP features with 4 levels (Mappers get VIP Level 4)
- Minimum players - 20+ at most of the time. Goes less than pretty rarely.

If you're interested, contact Matt at www.extreme-stunting.xyz

Looking for Staff members.
Scripter
Testers
Administators
Helpers
Mappers

must speak english on mature level,
Knows what hes doing.
Must have experience.
Pm me or skype me skype: machete636

[New York] Team -
I'm looking for
* - Administrators (0/3)
* - Scripters (0/2)
* - Mappers (0/1)
* - Co Owner ( 0/1 ) > Must know how to handle an server

~ Upon growing staff will get 10% of the donations ~

Skype Contact : Pray_1
IRC Info : Server : irc.tl > channel #NewYorkCNR

Requirements:
- Age Doesn't matter as long you are matured enough to handle in any situation you are.
- Spending 5 - 7 Hours a Day
- Know how to handle their Secondary Task.
* Must know how to use IRC & Forums ( XenForo )
* We definitely need US / Europe Timezone Administrators
Required to be able to speak English in an acceptable level and mature.
The server is hosted and on hosted tab, aiming for a second Hosted Tab for a second server.

Looking to open a server with COD5 LSCnR's 2013 Script.
PM me if you are interested, The script is partly my property.