Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Virtual Life Roleplay is hiring many staff mebers. All places are open to be hired . Scratch gamemode

I am in need of some scripter a to help me fix my LSPD HQ. In my server when I enter the LSPD I start falling from air so can someone please help me fix it??
Add me on Skype:- mumtaz.777

Hey.
I went back to SA:MP after little break. Break was caused by some private reasons but now I'm stronger. I spent much time in my house developing my knowledge about programming. Now I'm looking for community for which I can script. I preffer Role Plays because I've already written my two own gamemodes. If you're interested feel free to PM me.

Scripting for money.
Contact me if interested.
Creating gamemodes fixing errors and bugs for cheap prices!

-Looking For A Scripter -- Average-Pro
--Willing To Pay
-The script is to help me with a saving system/and a few systems
-If u know u cant do it dont waste my time
If you're Good Contact me via PM then skype

I'm mapping for money, anything ranging from houses to islands. Removing buildings and adding more stuff.

PM me on the forums or send me a skype: joe_van_wyk1

Looking for a paid scripter? I'm providing my services here for only $1 or LESS! ($0.50). Don't miss this great offer and PM me as soon as you can!

Note: I'm NOT scripting gamemodes since i'm busy and don't have time for gamemodes but can atleast create filterscripts.

Things i can script:
  • IRC System ($1 per command)
  • SQLite (SA-MP Included)
  • Administration System (SQLite) [I can only create some commands as i said i don't have time to create many ($1 per commands)]
  • Bank System ($1 For a complete bank system)
and many more...

Try me,

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimTarek
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have an english roleplay server with a decent playerbase? Let me know if i'm qualified to help you out.

Characteristics:
Handle administrative affairs.
Guide newbies to the right path.
Hard worker and active.
Skilled in the law enforcement factions.
Mature.
Able to work with a team without any issues.
Open minded and friendly.
Responsibility of the given task.

PM me.
Still available.

Please, if you don't mind... This is what I have in mind right now:
  • I want to create a 20-players-maximum-race that borders all the San Andreas map. When a player enters to the server, it can choose the skin (character); and then spawn at some point in the East beach of Los Santos (the starting point of the race). No money or weapons the player will receive at first, and no vehicle should exist in the entire world (at first of course).
  • When all players are ready; then an administrator types a server command, passes a certain amount of time (announcing to all players that the race will start soon), a countdown begins; and when that countdown finishes, 20 vehicles spawn in a row and the race finally starts.
  • The race is made of checkpoints (almost exactly like how a race works in the normal game), and the vehicles must be indestructibles (if sunk in the water, then the vehicle teleports to the previously reached checkpoint).
  • The first player who reaches the final checkpoint (aka finish line), will receive a prize that I'll decide later.
  • If everybody wants to race again, then an administrator types the command; and this time, all players get teleported to their respective spawn locations (where they did that at first). The following events are the same as described above.
In summary:
  1. A menu where the player can choose (and see) a skin before spawning.
  2. The initial race delay and the announcing method.
  3. Maintain the "indestructible" state of a vehicle even when it is occupied (it's a race, not a deathmatch).
  4. Make the racing checkpoints function as in the normal game would do.
  5. The teleportation part if a vehicle sinks in water.
  6. Handle disqualifications when, for example, a car rolls-over and sets on fire.
  7. Give the prize to the (legit) winner.
  8. The command that initiate the race (remember, only works for an admin).
Thanks beforehand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouServ
Посмотреть сообщение
Reborn Deathmatch (www.reborn-dm.com) is looking for an head-administrators active & serious.
Contact me on skype : mralexisx2
bump

Do you have a new release English RP server? If you need a trustworthy and loyal admin, PM me.
My GMT is +8 so i may be able to help others if admins aren't online.

[COLOR="Lime"]
*Active
*Helpful
*Dedicated
*Trustworthy
*Effort in every action
*Always have time for people that needs help.
*I can handle administrative duties
[/ COLOR]

Do you have a new release English RP server? If you need a trustworthy and loyal admin, PM me.

*Active
*Helpful
*Dedicated
*Trustworthy
*Effort in every action

Looking for experienced Mappers and Scripter to join a current new gamemode project. The server is a Roleplay Server with several twists. PM me with any work you have done (Screenshots work)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin Diesel
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello dear SA:MP community , i'm looking for someone who can support me to open a server - how's the support will be , i need from the supporter to pay for a host/forums - my side i'll support him with a nice great (CnR)Cops"N"Robbers based in San Fierro script plus vbulletin forum plus i'll be the server scripter/web developer
Sounds sketchy considering you're looking for someone to pay for the server, in return you give them a possibly ripped Cops and Robbers, and probably a nulled vBulletin forum.

Hello there,

My name is Alex and I'm starting a new medium-heavy roleplay community!

I'm looking for few trustworthy people who can help me out and assist me in many departments!

I'm currently looking for;

- TS3 Technician; your job is to keep the TS3 safe and administrate it. (must have experience of 2 years).
- Beta testers; the ability to test the script and note bugs, you can then report on the forums.
- Staff Personal; your job is to keep everything steady and professional (must have experience of 3 years).
- Management; must have experience in maintaining a community and managing it without any problems (must have experience of 2 years).

Interested?

I only accept forum PM;s, you can PM me here and I'll respond shortly. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCurse
Посмотреть сообщение

*Active
*Helpful
*Dedicated
*Trustworthy
*Effort in every action

Still available.

Hey guys, I am working on a roleplay gamemode based on Union Gaming RP
I added an updates system which I can add updates to the server and every player can browse them using /updates
I wanted to ask that how can I edit the updates.cfg to change GMX Needed updates to Bug Fixes and Updates to Implemented whenever the server stats (OnGameModeInit)

/addupdate:
PHP код:
CMD:addupdate(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
type;
       if(!
IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid) || PlayerInfo[playerid][pAsshole] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"You are not allowed to use this command.");
       if(
PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 7)
       {
        if(
sscanf(params"is[128]"typeparams))
        {

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"** [Usage]: /addupdate [type] [text]");

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"** [Types]: 1 = Implemented / 2 = BugFix / 3 = Need GMX / 4 = Update");
            return 
1;
        }
        if(
AntiAdv(playeridparams)) return 1;
        if(
type || type 4) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"You've entered an inavlid update type.");
        if(
strlen(params) > 128) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"Maximum characters limit is 128.");
        new 
Filefile fopen("updates.cfg"io_append), string[128];
        if(
type == 1)
        {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{088A08}[Implemented]{FFFFFF}: %s\r\n"params);

fwrite(filestring);

fclose(file);
        }
        else if(
type == 2)
        {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{B40404}[BugFix]{FFFFFF}: %s\r\n"params);

fwrite(filestring);

fclose(file);
        }
        else if(
type == 3)
        {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{FFFF00}[GMX Needed]{FFFFFF}: %s\r\n"params);

fwrite(filestring);

fclose(file);
        }
        else if(
type == 4)
        {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{DBA901}[Updated]{FFFFFF}: %s\r\n"params);

fwrite(filestring);

fclose(file);
        }

format(stringsizeof(string), "Attention: %s has added a new update, check it out using /updates."RPN(playerid));

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_LIGHTREDstring);

Log("logs/updates.log"string);
    }
    else
    {

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"You are not authorized to use this command.");
    }
       return 
1;

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeXoR
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey guys, I am working on a roleplay gamemode based on Union Gaming RP
I added an updates system which I can add updates to the server and every player can browse them using /updates
I wanted to ask that how can I edit the updates.cfg to change GMX Needed updates to Bug Fixes and Updates to Implemented whenever the server stats (OnGameModeInit)

/addupdate:
PHP код:
CMD:addupdate(playeridparams[])
{
    new 
type;
       if(!
IsPlayerLoggedIn(playerid) || PlayerInfo[playerid][pAsshole] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"You are not allowed to use this command.");
       if(
PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 7)
       {
        if(
sscanf(params"is[128]"typeparams))
        {

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"** [Usage]: /addupdate [type] [text]");

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"** [Types]: 1 = Implemented / 2 = BugFix / 3 = Need GMX / 4 = Update");
            return 
1;
        }
        if(
AntiAdv(playeridparams)) return 1;
        if(
type || type 4) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"You've entered an inavlid update type.");
        if(
strlen(params) > 128) return SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_WHITE"Maximum characters limit is 128.");
        new 
Filefile fopen("updates.cfg"io_append), string[128];
        if(
type == 1)
        {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{088A08}[Implemented]{FFFFFF}: %s\r\n"params);

fwrite(filestring);

fclose(file);
        }
        else if(
type == 2)
        {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{B40404}[BugFix]{FFFFFF}: %s\r\n"params);

fwrite(filestring);

fclose(file);
        }
        else if(
type == 3)
        {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{FFFF00}[GMX Needed]{FFFFFF}: %s\r\n"params);

fwrite(filestring);

fclose(file);
        }
        else if(
type == 4)
        {

format(stringsizeof(string), "{DBA901}[Updated]{FFFFFF}: %s\r\n"params);

fwrite(filestring);

fclose(file);
        }

format(stringsizeof(string), "Attention: %s has added a new update, check it out using /updates."RPN(playerid));

SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_LIGHTREDstring);

Log("logs/updates.log"string);
    }
    else
    {

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_GREY"You are not authorized to use this command.");
    }
       return 
1;

You didn't add it.

I am offering my services as a scripter to a server.

I am able to do the following:
  • Create Unique and New Gamemodes
  • Create filterscripts to work with your current script
  • Work with MySQL
  • Work with zCMD
  • Work with Y_INI
  • Work with many other includes and plugins
  • Able to work with Linux and Windows Systems
  • Work with many different forums
  • Work with Teamspeak
If you are looking for a permanent scripter or need anything else with PAWN/SA-MP, please contact me for further information through PM

Looking for donors who can host my server !! my server's PB is 5. I can make you helper/admin(depends on experienced) and VIP as change.