Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a good video editor (that can use Sony Vegas or any other video editing program) and also looking for a person that knows how to use Photoshop very well. I don't have any special requirements for ones who would like to help me except:
- That you are not going to expect anything in return (Such as money and etc) for helping me.
- That you are really interested and willing to help me.

Make sure to Forum PM for more details.

Legendary Criminals Gaming
Looking For Scripter !
Reward :
= Co Owner In server
= etc.. You Can Mail Me Or Chat Me From FB

Maybe I Must Searching Scripter Now And The Scripter Is Not For Payed But For Happy and Play With me together !

PM Me if You Sure about this !

Well i need a scripter, who can fix bugs and shit, and add new features and shit, i have a Fake IM with alot of bugs, and i want it better to be amazing, so reply here please...

I will make a big roleplay servers, so please reply here

I'm looking for someone who know to work with php. I need to make an advanced userpanel with function like complaints, admin commands, unban requests and other from it. I need a serious man.

I give money with PayPal.

@LeonardN
Add me on skype legendxxxgsp we can talk some more

*Please delete this*

Looking for someone that can script in mysql and zcmd. Please PM me!

Hello im am starting a new Roleplay Community and looking for scripters wich are good.
Payment we will discuss that
Skype nan4o_rzz or PM

Hello
(Sorry for repeating my old post, brcause I put it in a wrong section

A scripter needed
》Hello SA-MP users, I'M here to request a good scripter to work with me at my server, I'M needing a scripter to work with me since Iam having a school says that I can't have a time to manage it.

Introduction about the server
Firstly, the server is based on xSF server (Aleem's version)
Secondly, I worked hard on it to fix alot of things on this server and I have updated it alot.
third, the server will be on the hostedtab.
fourth, I'M needing a scripter to help me with fixing bugs since I cant fix some hard bugs.

Server information:
-Server name: University of Stunting.
-Server IP: 198.100.144.190:6566
-Server Gamemode: Stunt/CnR/Freeroam/(t)dm/races
-Server forums: UoSServer.tk
-IRC Network: irc.irchound.tk
-Channel: #UoS.echo

On topic
1. I will let the scripter to receive level 14 from level 15 in the server
2. He will access all server functions.
3. He can access the Database.
4. For sure he will have a high place for the playes.

》Scripter information《
¤Have a knowledge about Mysql.
¤Trustworthy & Honest person.
¤Have a good English skills & Mature.
¤Having a projects to show me it

》Make sure that if you have did that, the staff team will be happy and you will be welcomed

>You can contact me at
- sending Forum mesage
- Adding me on Skype: Stephen_Remon7
- Or PMING me on irc network my name is: Skeletonking

Looking for someone that can script in mysql and zcmd. Please PM me!

I'm just looking for a loyal Staff that can handle respectfully the Server.

Regards.

LOOKING FOR ADMINISTRATORS FOR ENGLISH STAFF SECTION

Hello, I'm owner of a deathmatch & multigames server. We are based on french and we search english administrators for international server. We want a server with a lot of nationality.
The script is automatically translated in the language of the player.

Actually, the script is finished (90%) and the forum too. The server is based on the forum, we need to registering in the forum to have an accounts InGame.
We are a domains (.fr but soon .com) and we share the forum only for staff members. So, if you're interested I share you the forum exceptionnally.

For explicate the server. You registered in the forum, when your account is validate you can connect InGame. You have a menu with a lot of "worlds", you must to choose one.

Worlds :
  • Safe Zone (duel, arenas, admin event...)
  • Hunger Games
  • Derby
  • War Deathmatch (in LS)
  • and lot of modes
If you're interested, contact me on skype : mralexisx2

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for someone who's ready / able to work for a SUCCESSFUL community, I'm ready to cover all the needed funds for more than 3+ months even if we dont get any donations!

For more info, PM ME.

Looking for a PHP web developer to give me a few hints with a server INI based UCP. The UCP is up and almost configured, but there is a problem with reading the accounts.

Advanced task for one mapper - Paid

Hello, I am searching for a person who is an experienced mapper and is willing to be part of a project for a new unique sa-mp server.

You need to match the following requirements:
-Speak dutch
-Advanced Mapper
-Atleast 16 years old
-You need to know a few good jokes

This is a project which I and few others are dedicated on on finishing and we require you as well to put a lot of effort into this mapping. This mapping may take up a lot of your time which you will obviously be paid for with a fair amount of money.

Seeking people to be apart of a staff team on a roleplay community, add brasiexe

Scripting Service
I have scripting experience,i am willing to script on cheap prices
I can script for any type of gamemode but i can only fix bugs or edit features in roleplay servers,also i can script gamemodes but on high cost,also i can map for stunt servers.

>> Working For Any Type Of Gamemode <<

Contact Info
Click To Send A PM

Hello guys i just made my own truck server and im looking for a scripter servers is almost ready i just want some details if anyone has some skills and free time of course the scripter will be rewarded with v.i.p or admin status depends on the work. for more details contact me
******** Rafas Rave
Email: Chiquo23@gmail.com

Looking for a mapper to map, Please contact via PM.

I basically want a drivable ship and balloon

For eg with cmds to go in every direction (up down left right forward back ) speed up slow down pause resume (for eg every time i use cmd for speedup it speeds up by 40km/h)

Can anyone help me out