Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I 've made ​​a topic there, but I was told to post here , please and please, help me . I would like to once / class system like that .

Looking for a RP Game mode!
I am looking for Hardcore to medium RP game mode.
Willing to negotiate if you can offer a reasonable price!
Pm me or add me on skype Nickpc4

Looking for a person who can bring extra bit of exposure on the playerbase. Will be rewarded as honory member

Hey guys, i'm looking for a web hoster* and teamspeak3 hoster because i started making roleplay server and i am looking for them urgently! please add me on skype

Adam_Hawk1

Hello i need Roleplay Continental Gamemode
i see C-RP gamemode on samp-scripts from ZizPower
But this Download its broken have any one this GM? please? PM to me thank you

looking for somebody to start a roleplay community if your looking contact me on skype: Deadlyroller14 (Tommy)

looking someone who could help me to do some Actors - forum pm for more infos

Looking for someone who's able to work with pawn and MySQL on a decent level who knows their way around the language. You'll be working on adding final touches to the gamemode which we have already had in an open beta stage, but are now looking to push to a live version. It will be a long term position, so don't contact me if you haven't got the time or dedication for that.

Send me a PM and let's talk further!

Looking for

*Scripter
*Tester
*Admins
PM or add me on skype : Yavuz.Kucukavci1

Thanks.

i need to scripter to script a freeroam gamemode becoz i can script but i am busy with me personal works so pls help me guys the scripter name will be added in the server ....

Contact
FB : https://www.********.com/raaj.parker.9
Email : raajparker@gmail.com

I need a scripter for my Wild Wild West server project.
I would pay money for the services.
More info about the project on www.deaddon.com or www.********.com/wwwsamp .
Contact me here or on my ******** profile .

I am looking for beta tester if someone interested please pm me.

CL:RP @ Cityliferoleplay.net are re-opening we're looking for staff and someone who can provide us with a host pm me.

hello guys i want to update my gamemode MySQL for R6 to R39-3

So if any scripter want to help me and he will have Owner in My server or if you want your own server i will give it to you

i have a VPS for 2 months so pm me if you want

I need a scripter for my project.
Contact me via PM.
Prize: Owner/Developer

Regards,
ZaBraNjeNi.

i need someone to help me out with my teleport system - i've finished it but i need some more things that i am not able to do - pm me for more info

City Life Roleplay is a heavy roleplay community re-opening we've got a script made by Risky/Emmet that is private and has never been released in the SA-MP community we're going to be opening game master applications and looking for PD leaders before we open we hope to build our community before our launch on the 12/11/2015 this friday. We are looking for more developers that can code MYSQL and live in the United Kingdom due to DMCA. We hope to bring a new experience to SA-MP keeping to the true heavy roleplay enforcing rules and making it fun for everyone with ZERO downtime. If you wish to apply for game-master or a faction leadership contact me via a private message or hit up our forums and post your own format @ cityliferoleplay.net.

Vision Roleplay is an upcoming SA-MP server. We are looking for a scripter. If you're interested in working for a professional and an organised server, please contact me.