Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

looking for someone can hosted tab server i already host it but need hosted tab he will ge owner rank with me thx

i need a script to keep players on the roof of the vehicle when vehicle is moving ...

+rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmirHossaiN
Посмотреть сообщение
i need a script to keep players on the roof of the vehicle when vehicle is moving ...

+rep
For what? What are you going to do with that?

i want to create a admin command for stand on my vehicle when vehicle is moving and didn't fail. (Surfing)

* i wont use SetPlayerPos

Need someone to script for mee an UCP - For Free
For more information add mee on skype: armando.gjoni1

Hello,
I am a experienced PHP developer.
I can create UCP's, forum edits and all kinds of work.

My prices range from $5(Simple Forums Edits) to $100(Complete Custom UCP's).

If you need to order anything, PM Me here on the forums or add me on skype: johny_mac_2014.

Thanks for reading

we are starting a RP Server, we looking For 3 experince Administrators(level3-2-1) and Helpers+1 mapper
Contact me on my Skype carl.smith358

City Life Roleplay.

We're looking for scripters (MySQL) to assist in a heavy roleplay script we currently have a base community, teamspeak 3 and a dedicated server/domain cityliferoleplay.net we are looking for people aged 17+ above and that speak clear english. skype: cityliferoleplay

Looking for someone can help mee to create an UCP
I have found one ucp but i need to edit iit and make it for my server
I will pay but after end the work
For more information add me on skype : armando.gjoni1

City Life Roleplay.

We're looking for scripters (MySQL) to assist in a heavy roleplay script we currently have a base community, teamspeak 3 and a dedicated server/domain cityliferoleplay.net we are looking for people aged 17+ above and that speak clear english. skype: cityliferoleplay

• Polintic: California and Nevada - Roleplay Server •
We are currently looking for some Mappers, Junior Web/Scripting Developers, Advisers - Managing Adviser.

TS: ts.polintic.com

SA-MP IP: samp.polintic.com:7777

Talk to Scott Dike or Christian

we are are oping a RP Server.
we are looking For a chief moderators and Community Chief Advisor.
Contact me Via PM Or on my Skype's Name carl.smith358 or on the Server's Forums
http://www.exp-rp.com/

Hey, I'm looking for a serious roleplay project that I can script for. I know PAWN language well, I can create MySQL queries also I know some basics of java, php and css/html. Contact me if you're interested.

I've got a medium-roleplay gamemode, Who's looking for a scripter, I'm here, contact me here or skype: kevinfox55

not looking thanks to everyone who applied

If anyone is in need of a admin,helper,moderator you can pm me or add me on skype: joe_van_wyk1

I can also map, for money.

Posting this for some friends.
We are looking for a skilled scripter who can implement new and complex ideas to an RPG gamemode of his/her choosing.

Working with us will be part time of full time. The payment for the outcome will be 250Ђ, but we will also pay for doing regular updates. Payment will be done via PayPal.

We require a gamemode that works with the latest version of the MySQL plugin. The main theme will be money circulation though a centralized banking system.
A central bank will be involved but also smaller banks, some who which perform money laundry.

If you are interested in this project, consider adding the following skype contacts:

tibi-samp
calin.lambutchi

~cleared~

If anyone is looking for a free web host for their community, you may contact me.

I know this topic isn't about this but..

I'm looking for someone who could make skin/weapon mods. This is pretty simple but I really can't be arsed/don't have time so yeh, just add me on skype;

bassem.elsarty1