Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

** Looking for :
  • Mappers
  • Donators
  • Admins
  • Testers
  • Designers
  • Trailer Maker

Hello, I'm currently planning on opening a heavy RP server, I have a friend who has a really high budget and he will support this project, at this point money is not an issue, We are looking for professional: Scripters/Mappers/Graphics Designer etc.

-Scripters: I'm looking for at least one scripter to build a unique script from the ground up, It might take a while, but we are in it for the long haul.

-Mappers: Will work along side with the scripter, making Los Santos different in a way, so that if a regular sa-mp player would join the server he would realize it looks different, giving off a positive vybz.

-Graphics: I just need at least one, just to make forum banners.

-Trailer Maker- Just to advertise the server more.

Contact Details
You can contact us over the sa-mp furoms, which i rarely check or on skype, skype is recommended.
Owner- tomwrzosek
Co-Owner - sharpawesome

Looking for a mapper (FREE).

- This is a vacancy listing for a SA-MP roleplay server. We are currently seeking individuals to fill in the following positions:

A) Faction Leaders
B) Server Helpers & Supporters

If interested and wanting to inquire, you can contact me via PM or through Skype: ma_kingz

Do note that this is a high level RP server and a lot will be asked of you for these positions. Perfect English and an aptitude in roleplaying are prerequisites.

Advance Gaming Roleplay is looking for:

- Graphic Designers
- Professional scripters (paid service) - scripter will get paid monthly + co-owner status in game.
- Professional and active administrators

Looking For Mysql Expert, To Correct my mistakes at UCP Making, i can't pay or offer you anything right now.
if you are going to do this do it for someone who's really wants to learn and in need.
Thanks so much, If you're interested, Shout me a PM Here With a small Description and Your skype so We talk more
Click here to Send me pm-Fill Subject And Message-

Looking for an RP server:

1.) I want to be Admin or a Factor Leader
2.) I do care if it's EMS or any of that...
3.) I do not care if the server is not alway's active, I need a new server that has people that will be on there..

1.) Get/Make a Teamspeak server if needed! (If I host it then my if I get DDOS then it will of course be down)
2.) Be there everyday if needed(BUT TELL ME!)
3.) Try to get more people in the server...(No promises)
4.) Cost of all this would be FREE NO NEED TO PAY ME!

Skype Me!
Email Me!

We're hiring , apply at ob-gaming.net
We have DayZ server in hosted tab

Looking for roleplay scripter!

If you want to be my roleplay scripter

Contact me on skype Speers23

looking for a *******r with many subscribers that is willing to do a review on my server with many gamemodes on it, it's a multi mode and it needs to get noticed by more players in order to make it fun.

pm me if interested, I can pay or I can do lifetime advertisement of your ******* channel on my forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossa
Посмотреть сообщение
Bump, still looking for work :/
If you're interested in 'administrative' positions, I'm looking for someone to build a 'different' server.
PM me and I'll send you a document about the plan..

Looking for mappers (Kinda expert not so pro).

Willing to pay. 2-5$.

Looking for a mapper/assistant script! who can help me in scripting. Getting the hosted tab soon

Hello,

Does anyone needs an scripter for free I am a advanced level scripter and also will work for free and i will just script any server expect rp servers

pm me or Skype me at amanmohammed4
Thanks..

Gone

We're looking for interior mappers, people who can create custom objects in SAMP, and helping hands who help new players adjust to a new environment in SAMP.

Find out information about our server here.

You can contact me in private messages or on my forums.

Need to join any team for script
I am need any team to join.... i want to create an server with "you" i can script good and map good i also can create textdraws
If you need me in your team tell mee
I work for free in your server. But i want someone can trust.. so we can create the server together
add mee on skype : armando.gjoni1

Old School Roleplay
Old School Roleplay is currently looking for:
  • A video designer/creator
  • Faction & Family Leaders
  • Community Helpers
  • Players
Add me on skype for more information. adin.bradic1

Hello,

I'm currently searching for a scripter who can script an roleplay gamemode from scratch or build off a scratch rp gamemide already made. The server will be located in bone county, the scripter must be experienced and advanced in the field of scripting for sa-mp. I'm also searching for extra mappers whom can help our head mapper Mathew Powers map the server. We will have a forums up prior to the servers actual opening, therefore engaging players to stay connected and to sort all the important roles of people within the community out. The scripter must be able to act Ina professional manner. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Mark Shade

ob-gaming.net is currently looking for more USA moderators.
We are using DayZ gamemode and we have just hit 60 players yesterday , we have hosted tab also.