Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

We are currently developing a freeroam/stunt/race/dm/drift but need some mappers and also some helpers to help us
pm me or Skype me @ amanmohammed4

Edit: Done

Looking for a hoster to host my server in Hosted Tab. The previous hoster of my Server left sa-mp and I was also in pressure of Exams so my server got closed but now its my summer vacation and I'm 24/7 free , I have an unique TDM Game-mode , which many people saw , the GM has a record of 150+ players.

I have
- Forums Ready - www.ugsamp.tk
- Admins Ready ( You can check in forums )
- Good Forums Activity
- Players ready
- Have everything ready a community needs

So I have everything ready I just need someone to Host my server in Hosted Tab.
If your interested contact me -

Forums PM -

Hello,I am Mouiz and i am a pawno scripter but just started.I have an excellent gamemode,I started it from a simple freeroam gamemode and now i edited it much and yet i made it freeroam/deathmatch but the project is of freeroam/dm/race/derby/zombie and i need some scripters but i can only give them head admin rank (server owner) but the main reason of this topic is that i need a hoster for my server.If you are willing to help so contact me.

- Server Forum forum-mfe.webatu.com

- Skype >> mouizghouri25
- Personal Message

G'day everyone. I'm offering my 'Scripting and Mapping' servers for payment. I am good at Yini and MySQL, yet I can't make UCPs. I canwork with Dynamic Systems, Textdraws, Dialogs e.t.c. I can work on gamemodes from scratch, can fix bugs and can make new systems in your pre-existing gamemodes.
My Skype: icecoldwalker
Payment Method: Paypal

Willing to join a community as an Administrator. I will not be managing any forum or site, Will only help in Game.

Experience: Owner myself at my previous server.
I know all the rules and rights which an Administrator deserves.

Game-mode Interested in: TDM/DM/Freeroam - No Roleplay.
Server should be with Premium hosting and 100 slots+ with a player base of 25+ active users.

Let me know.

Willing to be an adminstrator for a good community and experienced community that got high playerbase!

My exprience: I had alot of host tab servers and I can script for your server too

Only roleplay servers or CNR

I want to ask how to make a team and then connect to your server you can choose which character to play also how do I made a team spawn and how to create command like team cops and team robber and then I make a checkpoint robbery already but how do I let robber rob and cops don't rob and when the robber rob the police will know like the place has been rob police have been alert

Looking to start a community, as the hoster/co-owner of the server.
If the server hardly gets any players daily (less than 5 atleast) it will be stopped.

PM me for more details.

Looking for a Cheap Scripter to make an Anti-Cheat system for my game mode.Better if you can use Team Viewer because the game mode is too huge.

Looking for a partner in scripting (CnR) Gamemode, [its already 70 percent done]

Still need to fix bugs / help / beta testing

Looking for:

-) Graphic Designers.
-) Administrators.
-) Mappers.
-) Scripter that can do MYSQL.
-) Server Hoster.

For a upcoming server, map changing gamemode. The gamemode name would be Soldier vs Terrorist.
The server has been running in 2014, we got a good playerbase. But the server suddenly stopped, because we can't afford the host. So, today, we will script the gamemode from scratch. We need a mapper and scripter for that.

PM me for more information.

~cleared~

Willing to join a community as an Administrator. I will not be managing any forum or site, Will only help in Game.

Experience: Owner myself at my previous server.
I know all the rules and rights which an Administrator deserves.

Game-mode Interested in: TDM/DM/Freeroam - No Roleplay.
Server should be with Premium hosting and 100 slots+ with a player base of 25+ active users.

Let me know.

Scripting For Money
Currently developing Unique Los Santos Cops and Robbers with Lots of features

Looking for hoster.

Looking for a scripter which can script a RP server from scratch, maximum 10.000 lines on gamemode, paying good money PM me for more information.

I need a scripter Please Contact me on skype I really need a scripter to my server to help me!

skype name: Speers23

Looking for scripter that can be given admin position

And also,if someone need a hoster,just pm me!

What do I have -
Hosted tab
A good VPS
Website+Hosting
What am I looking for -
Somebody who owns a hunger games script , I won't need the PWN but you must do the updates , you'll get SCRIPTER rank.