Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Код:
public OnPlayerWeaponShot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJMbxZ1k9NQ - Something similar, or atleast pause between each shot fired by player.

Weapons:
- Shotgun (ID: 25)
- Country Rifle (ID: 33)

Suggestions:
- GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "Reloading", 5000, 2);
- ApplyAnimation(playerid, "COLT45", "colt45_reload", 4.1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1);

Administrator available.
Contact via Private Message.

Searching a Experienced scripter for upcoming TDM server (bug fixing). Paying for it.

I want a scripter/helper to help me to continue my script,please answer me fast

note :: FREE.

********: ahmed444213@yahoo.com

Hey guys,
I am currently at the stage of Alpha-Beta for my Heavy RP SAMP Server and I am looking for a few Beta Testers, Helpers and Admins.

My server is based off of San Fierro and has a realistic economy where the car's are about where they would be in real life, the Faction pay is legit..

Requirements:
• Mature
• a Working Microphone

If you are interested either message me on the SA-MP Forums or contact me on skype @patrickward11
Thanks!

Hello i am need an team for any server
Or you can get mee in your team
I am good scripter
I can help to fix bugs, suggestion, play too mutch

Also in my team you can be the scripter with mee

Just add mee in skype i will give you more explain about this

After 3 years, I am now available as an administrator.

PM me about yourself and your server.

Front-end and back-end developer (php,mysql,html,css,js), pm me if you are interested

Looking for active people to become administrator on my Zombie TDM server. It's freshly new, recently opened.

Hit me a PM if you're interested.

I'm interested to contribute for unique scripts. It can be roleplay/stunt/TDM anything! But the script should be yours! I will pay for server, webhost, domain and everything. You just have to script and take care of server's management. Interested people can PM me in this forum!

I'm looking for a mapper who is good in making Interiors. I'm a mapper myself, but I don't have time to map anymore. There will be no payment, however the server will be opening in almost one month.

Looking somebody to buy hosted tab for us , we have already a domain .com and a powerful VPS we cannot promise you owner rank since we're a serious community but we can put you maybe in Head Of Managements or we can sort it out via PMs
Send me a PM so we can talk about it if you're interested

Looking for Admins/Operators. If your interested , add me in skype.

Graphic Designer/Web-developer willing to help roleplay servers that has potential in my eyesight.
NB: If it doesn't reach my standard, I won't be assisting you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking somebody to buy hosted tab for us , we have already a domain .com and a powerful VPS we cannot promise you owner rank since we're a serious community but we can put you maybe in Head Of Managements or we can sort it out via PMs
Send me a PM so we can talk about it if you're interested
Bump still looking

Creating advertisements, server graphics (panoramic photos included) and designing webites (just designing, HTML/CSS) for money. Inbox me.

Looking for a experienced mapper who can map me a illegal family / HQ
I need atleast 3 different interiors to be mapped, I can offer him a Head Admin level in my server

Looking for Experienced Scripter - UCP Developer
Contact Skype: mahmoud.belazi1
Samp IP:91.121.164.164:8047

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossa
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, My name is hossa.
I'm quite a good scripter and have a unique TDM script (zombie apocalypse)
I need someone who has enough money and the will to kick-off the project with me, I will update it and work on it daily.

Running a server with a hosted tab is a must, Everything else is secondary.

What I need ?
Just an owner level and a percentage of donations.

Last time it was hosted, Donations in first month were over 200$ however it was closed due to my inactivity (which won't happen again)

PM me if interested.
Asd Bump!

Looking For Mapper For my Server they will be getting admin level