Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

need a mapper for my server
contact me if u can help me

Hello there! County Hill Roleplay is hiring a GFX Designer who's willing to be commited to the community and be a part of it.

There are requirements that are required, they follow as:

- The abillity to speak English fulent and good grammar.
- Being patient and sense of humor.
- Good personality is also a must required.
- Remaining clam in certain situations.
- Maturity is a must requirement, atleast 16 years old.
- User-Friendly, trustworthy and loyal.
- Having the ability to communicate good.
- Obey higher staff and not go against them.

If you fit those requirements above, and you're willing to be a part of us, then you maybe thinking what do we offer?

We offer you everything a good strcit Roleplay server/community needs.

- Anti-DDoS Protection.
- [com] domain.
- Professional TeamSpeak server.
- Hosted tab.
- Mature Staff*
- Active hard work 24/7 and alot more.

If you're intrested, you can PM me on forums or add me on skype: muhammed.umar25 .

Scripter is looking for job. I've been scripting Role Play scripts, TDM, Truck and Drift. I can join to the community if you want. I'm expecting small amount of money for my work. PM me or skype, gazowanykebab

Looking for a scripter to help script a roleplay gamemode for a summer project I will be doing with a few friends of mine if anyone cares to help out give me a forum pm or skype me Jwp1fwl.

Creating websites from scratch and advertisements (well structured ones that will catch the eye of the forums' users) for money. Send me a message.

Scripting for bitcoins PM me or contact me on skype - homers251

Hello there! County Hill Roleplay is hiring a GFX Designer who's willing to be commited to the community and be a part of it.

There are requirements that are required, they follow as:

- The abillity to speak English fulent and good grammar.
- Being patient and sense of humor.
- Good personality is also a must required.
- Remaining clam in certain situations.
- Mature and good at the abillity to handle good certain situations.
- User-Friendly, trustworthy and loyal.
- Having the ability to communicate good.
- Obey higher staff and not go against them.

If you fit those requirements above, and you're willing to be a part of us, then you maybe thinking what do we offer?

We offer you everything a good strcit Roleplay server/community needs.

- Anti-DDoS Protection.
- [com] domain.
- Professional TeamSpeak server.
- Hosted tab.
- Mature Staff*
- Active hard work 24/7 and alot more.

If you're intrested, you can PM me on forums or add me on skype: muhammed.umar25 .

Hello everyone i am need someone to help me with something easy and not verryy time
I want to create a minigame with port (Need just ports i will create myself minigame)
Add mee on skype : Armando.Gjoni1
I will help you after you will help mee
Wait for someone
REMEMBER: SKYPE NAME : Armando.Gjoni1

We are in need of staff with the following roles/positions:
  • A Mature & Professional RolePlay Scripter
Explicit Gaming RolePlay already have:
  • A Premium Server Host
  • A Premium Web Hosting Package
  • A registered .com domain name
  • A TeamSpeak Server (hosted on a VPS)
  • And Much more
Please Contact Us Via Personal Message (Details Will be discussed )

Hi! *waves*

So, I was thinking of developing a server. I don't care what genre. All I want is a part-time scripted or you can say someI ne who can help me in stuff I can't figure out. I'm not paying or anything, as this is just an enjoyment session. I don't know how far we could get. I give no guarantees.
If you thinking of joining me, make sure you have enough skills in scripting (not talking about professional, but it depends). PM me if you're interested!

An error has occured 404.

looking for a community so merge with. we have a reliable scripter and admins who are ready to tackle small and high playerbase. if you are interested in merging with street-roleplay contact me on Skype: Deadlyroller14

WEB DEVELOPER/DESIGNER

Hello there. Are you in need of new website? Would you like to get a nice design for your website? Do not hesitate to contact me now. I am experienced in HTML 5 and I would love to create the website of your dreams. Send me a Forum PM for further information.

Behalf of my development team, I'm seeking one or two more people to assist me with an upcoming project.

Requirements:
You must read, type, and speak fluent English.
You must show some sort of work you've done before, and explain what you did.
You must have some experience with MySQL (preferably most recent, R39-2), sscanf, zcmd, and dynamic systems.
You must not leak any information regarding the development and/or anything related to staff policies without permission of head of development (myself), and/or Management.
You must be up to date with all of SA-MP features, including 0.3.7s updates.

Private message me with your skype name, some sort of code that is worthy (I will check around to see if the code is copied, too), your plans, past experience and so fourth. Looking forward to it!

Looking for someone who could provide Hosted Tab for an upcoming COD server. The server had been running for over three years and it had +200 players. Owned by the best COD scripters. For more information contact me on Skype: james_rick1

SERIOUS inquires only.

Hi everyone,

I finding professional scripter for developing SA:MP Role Play Project — Luxury Role Play. Develop of this server was begun in Junuary of this year, but gamemode is not done. It ready about on 60%. We want to open our server in this summer, so we need skilful scripter, who can help with developing for us.

By the way, we'll pay a salary for scripter. The size of salary depends on complexity of your job and its quality.

I'm sorry, if I have mistakes in this text, because I from Russia.

Skype for interested: peng0031

I'm currently in the need of a scripter to teach me some MySQL. He/she will be given a position in my community.

This might seems funny, but I am looking for someone who could teach me how to do roleplay, I really want some help with that Some one could help me hit me up via PM

Hey guys!

So.. I'm looking for projects, where can I help with server scripting. First of all - i'm not a "pro master blaster scripter", but I know what i'm doing. Have knowledge about this thing. I'm from Latvia, playing SA-MP like 6 or 7 years i guess.. Also, time ago, I was making these servers, bigger projects, but now in this country, players aren't playing SA-MP, because of GTA:V, CS:GO and other kind of games. So, i'm searching here to help some projects with SA-MP server.

Have knowledge about:
  • SQLite database system
  • Little bit of MySQL system (only made it in localhost for testing, creating stuffs and something like that..)
Can help creating:
  • Freeroam (have got few ideas..)
  • RP (have a little knowledge about this, but I will be happier to learn something more)
  • CnR (don't know anything about that, but if we consider to make this one, gonna read about it)
  • DM, Stunt and more.
If you interesting with help, please contact with me through PM or skype: ambrija123 (Guntis/Grindz/Krekers).

And final thing - would be happy if project owners could hold the server up and players visiting at server, not like that - "One week working and project is down, because of 0 activity.."

Wishing you a good day, GrInDzO a.k.a Grindz

I'm looking for someone to help me write a house system with MySQL. I have the database made and other i just need help with the code for a basic house system. IF anyone wants to help i will be very grateful.

PM or skype me pls