Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I'm looking for someone who is capable of setting up channels for TeamSpeak.
I'm also looking for mappers who is willing to work on remapping Red County.

I'm a GFX designer. I can create banners and teamspeak icons. PM me via SAMP forums.

I have 50 slots and gamemode (not made by me)I have a bit of Pawno knowledge too and I need a scripter to Fix bugs and add new features to the gamemode,You'll be getting Sever Developer rank and Gold VIP for life until you resign,and You'll be getting 50% of the Donations....If you're interested in helping me you can add me on skype ,my skype id is cbk.shadow

P.S : I opened the server 2-3 days back.

Hey! Thank you for reading this.

I'm an owner of a soon to launch community, and I've got everything set, but I'm in need of a couple of things.

I'm looking for a mapper who is pretty good, mostly for interiors.
Depending on your work, I will either offer you money through PayPal, or if I'm not satisfied enough with it I'll give you some things normal players can't get that easy on the server. However, if you do satisfy me and you're willing to play on my server once it's launched you will get a couple of things in game that will definitely satisfy you.
My contact information is down below.

I'm also looking for a graphics designer willing to stick to my community, who is pretty talented. As of now, I'm looking for a server banner which will most likely be used on almost every section of my community. You will be rewardes with either money on PayPal or with things ingame, however if you fail to satisfy me with it I'll give you something as compensation if you have made an attempt.

I have both statuses available in game, so if you're willing to stick to my community you'll get a status of either designer or mapper

My contact information:
If you send me a request over skype, please write that you have found me from the samp forums and that you want to be either a designer or mapper.

I'm looking for someone who can send me a PHP code that includes hashing (whirlpool) every row on my database. Money will be paid (paypal). Please send me a PM if you can help. Thanks!

I am looking for someone who can buy hosted tab for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhansa
Посмотреть сообщение
I am looking for someone who can buy hosted tab for me
no one buy for u
why someone buy for u? kid

I need someone to script an los santos CNR gamemode for me and i am willing to pay as well.If anyone can do the job please PM me.

I'm looking for one GFX Designer, who can contribute with creating logo's and banner's for CH-RP.

I'm looking for a roleplay community who needs a scripter, I have a prebuild gamemode and I'm willing to give it to you (no payment).

I'm looking for mapper who can help who is good in creating interior and exteriors.

Hello there!

Our roleplay community is in need of 2 experienced graphics designers!
Well you may be intrested but asking what do we offer?
We offer a heavy roleplay community and pretty much everything a good roleplay server needs.
We have Anti-DDoS Protection, host, domain, TeamSpeak server etc..
And of course, alot more.

What we need?
We need 2x Graphics Designers who're willing to be commited to our community and help us out.
You must meet the following requirements:

1. Being experienced with GFX.
2. Above the age of 15.
3. Mature, active, nice, trustworthy.
4. Working microphone with Teamspeak.

You can PM me or add me on skype: muhammed.umar25

Thanks for your time!

Looking to sponsor some resources to a community. Please inbox me for further details.

Looking for a website creator i need a cool website i`ll not pay for it i`ll make you Management IG
Server ip
198.100.144.190:2527

We are hiring!
Welcome to County Hill Roleplay, we're currently in need of the following staff:

- Experienced Graphics Designer.
- *Experienced Mapper.*
- TeamSpeak Moderator.
- One Junior Administrator.

But before you contact us, you need to meet the following requirements:

- Having knowledge of heavy roleplay.
- Experienced as an administrator.
- Working MIC with TeamSpeak 3.
- Experienced at what you're doing (above what we need).
- Trustworthy, mature and of course active.

What do we offer?

Well we offer everything a good roleplay community needs, check below.

- Anti-DDoS Protection.
- 24/7 dedicated server.
- .Com domain.
- Host.
- TS3 server.
- Mature Staff.
- And yeah to know more, you need to be a part of our community, I hope to see you soon!

You can PM me or add me on skype: muhammed.umar25

Thanks for your time!

Looking for someone who can make me a server trailer. skype: outlaw.samp

Fallout:Apocalypse Roleplay

We need....

a full time Scriptwriter who can work with our current scriptwriter and help finish the game mode off
(advanced knowledge needed)

Mappers

Website Developers

Test Players

Looking for 5-10 Beta Testers to test a roleplay gamemode from scratch. Script is over 90,000 lines long and every single feature will need to be thoroughly tested in order to ensure that it is stable and bug free to support a large playerbase. Beta Testers will use Github to report any bugs which are found. PM for more information.

Also looking for 2-3 experienced mappers to map some interiors and exteriors. Major work is already done. Will receive a permanent position in the development team and will use Github to submit projects.

Looking for an advanced experienced mappers to map 3 team bases.
Server ip: 94.23.220.78:7811
Forums: http://www.codrw.dx.am/

PM me for more info, if interesting.

Looking for a great roleplay server that's unique and not a ripoff or a script that is just edited a lil'. Must have a stable playerbase above 10. PM me! Strict RP