Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Elite Gaming has a decent of 20+ playerbase being a Revolutionary server. We are currently hiring the following staff members.

PM me here if interested. (Axel Smith)
  • Five Junior Admins
  • Five Moderators
  • Multimedia Cheif ( Need to make Logos, Banners and Trailer Videos )
Requirements:
  • Must be mature enough ( Age is not a limit )
  • Must have Teamspeak 3 installed
  • Should NOT ask for promotions

Hiring Professional Scriptwriter to Finish off a Game-mode
Must be knowledged with SQL / GUI and advanced scripting.

Will need to supply proof of work, references and ideally have a well known SAMP forum account.

Contact me via Skype

Hiring a GFX Designer for a RP Community which is aimed yo be a professional one!
Contact me via skype: muhammed.umar25 or PM me!

http://unlimited-gaming.co.uk/
Our Server IP is - 91.121.97.26:7857
Our Teamspeak IP is - Coming Soon!

Dear members of SA-MP forums.
Unlimited Gaming's Dayz server for SA:MP is looking for Mappers, Scripters, Helpers, Admins, Great GFX Designers, Unlimited Gaming is a new up-coming Dayz community witch opens its doors on the 30th of March, Monday. The server is looking for Professional Admins, Great Mappers, In-game and Forums Helpers, Graphics Designers and Scripters. They must have very good experience at being in a team and expierence in working on a Dayz server and must show his experience throughout screenshots and or a recent community he has done the job in, And done it well.

We are looking for these type of Staff:
  • Mappers
  • Scripters
  • Helpers
  • Admins
  • Graphics Designers
FREE ONE MONTH LEVEL 3 VIP FOR TODAY ONLY, Ask Skarz, Neddy or M.A.D INGAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossa
Посмотреть сообщение
Scripter/Mapper looking for a job.
So I can basicly script anything with INI (exclude RP)
COD - CnR - TDM - stunt - etc.
I'm working for money (I don't charge much) also sometimes for staff position and percent of donations.
I can create scripts from scratch or modify your gm.
PM me.
Bump!

Looking for a PHP scripter free. Tell me on skype di.ti if you can make something for me its a little thing.

Hello everyone .
I'm AroWnd xSA Owner .
My server need :
  • Admins (max 5)
  • Mappers(max 2)
  • Beta Testers(max 1)
Admin - If you want admin on my server contact me .. After that i give you admin 1~2 if you are a good admin i give you up level ..

Mapper - You are a good stunt / fun mapper ? Contact me i pay PayPal or i give you Admin/Shop money for maps .

Beta Tester - If you are a good observer you can get Admin 7 for search bugs or for new ideas .

Sorry for bad english .
Thanks for attention .

Looking for a server To script for free!!!

and i am also a decent mapper and basic web developer

Requirements:
Server should be hosted in hosted TAB
Should have a premium web
Owner must be mature and fluent in English

For more contact me at
********: https://www.********.com/Saikumar.mallela

Looking for good scripts, he need know Create Scripts Medium, i'm Creating a project name zProjeKT, its a DayZ fan Server. if u want enter on this project, send me a private message, i will appreciate it.

http://unlimited-gaming.co.uk/
Our Server IP is - 91.121.97.26:7857
Our Teamspeak IP is - Coming Soon!

Dear members of SA-MP forums.
Unlimited Gaming's Dayz server for SA:MP is looking for Mappers, Scripters, Helpers, Admins, Great GFX Designers, Unlimited Gaming is a new up-coming Dayz community witch opens its doors on the 30th of March, Monday. The server is looking for Professional Admins, Great Mappers, In-game and Forums Helpers, Graphics Designers and Scripters. They must have very good experience at being in a team and expierence in working on a Dayz server and must show his experience throughout screenshots and or a recent community he has done the job in, And done it well.

We are looking for these type of Staff:
  • Mappers
  • Helpers
  • Admins
  • Graphics Designers
We are currently on Hosted Tab and have already hit 30 Players on the first day.

High Desert Prison Roleplay
www.hd-rp.net
High Desert Prison Roleplay is a new prison roleplay established a year ago, after a heavy development its almost ready to be officialy opened.
High Desert Roleplay is a unique and new prison roleplay, the script and mapping are heavily focused on realism and improving EVERYTHING that previous prison servers failed to bring.
If you enjoy prison roleplay or just any roleplay you would fit exactly to our team!

We are looking for people in these positions:
• Helpers.
• Department of Corrections guards.
• EMT medics.
• Forum Moderators.
• Faction Managers.
• Faction leaders.
And more!

Visit our forums and apply for those positions:
www.hd-rp.net/forums/

More information and pictures in this thread:
http://hd-rp.net/forums/index.php?/topic/2-official-high-desert-community-launch/

Greetings folks!

American Dream Roleplay is looking for an experienced video designer who may create a trailer for the server.
The person in cause may occupy the position of Public Relations Director, at VFX division.

Contact at: ******** or forums.

E-mail: server@ ad-rp.ga

Michael B (Founder): michael.b.008
Server Director: tusharmeghjiani
Head Developer: mike_sharawi

Thanks for your time!

King regards,
Michael

Hello
Im Looking for Admins.
Requirement:
You must be online on server more than 1 day "online time 15hour in game"
You post your application on forum and wait for Accept oir reject.

Thanks

Looking for somebody to script a aviation gamemode for me i have a domain and paid host ready
contact me on skype my id is shokeen.sud

Hello Guys
i'am looking for Admins/Operators for my Call Of Duty Server..Visit Our Website formore Information
Click Meeeeee

A New Promising & Well Settled Community, looking for Staff Members with the following roles:
* A New Scripter (The script is already available)
* A TeamSpeak Professional Manager

We already have:
* A Premium Server Host.
* A TeamSpeak Server.
* A Premium & Unlimited Web hosting package.
* And Everything..

We're in need of Professional & Mature Staff Members. If Interested, Please Personal Message me.

Thanks a lot.

Looking for people who would be interested of becoming administrator on my server/community called "Call Of Duty - Battlezone 2050". Must be experienced, mature with a good behaviour and of course fluently speaking in English.

If you're interested, send me a PM here in sa-mp forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение

I'm looking:
  • Active Helpers
  • Active Moderators
  • Active Administrators
  • Active Beta Testers
  • Suggestors
  • Supporters(Players)
They should:
  • Be 15+
  • Have A English Degree
  • Be Respectful/Serious In Admin Job
Personal Message Me! (We wil discuss it on my group skype)
Still looking! If you are interesting it's a roleplay server!

I'm looking:

Active Administrators
Supporters(Players)

They should:

Be 15+
Be Respectful/Serious In Admin Job

Personal Message me, or just head over to the server one time. IP down below

Scripting for money!!
Hello, I am willing to script at a very low price. I never worked on a RP gm or played on a RP server before so I can script everything for you except Roleplay gamemode. A list of my released scripts can be found in my signature. If you are interested, drop me a PM.
Regards,
De4dpOol.