Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Im finding for Las Venturas Cops and Robbers GameMode pm me!!!! that can we talk about it

Ayee I need a scripter PM ME!

Recruiting

Web Developer

Forum Developer

Mappers

Roleplay Admins

Alternative Gaming (AGC) is looking for staff to help manage a role playing community. We currently have the following positions open

- Website Staff: WordPress
- Teamspeak Staff
- Server Management (Admins,Moderators,Helpers)
- Scripters: Lead Scripter, Scripter Assistants
- Mappers: Lead Mapper, Mapping Assistants
- Faction Leaders

Requirements:

- Able to speak and understand clear English
- Working Microphone
- Willing to use teamspeak
- Willing to use skype
- Dedication to the work

Please contact me via pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadByExample
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for 3rd Party Developers, Adminstrators, Mappers and regular players for an upcomming roleplay server.
Only thing needed in the script, is the illegal weapon script which is currently being worked on.
Forums: http://forum.vl-rp.com/index.php
Server comming soon.
If interested, you're to contact Lead By Example on the forums.
If interested in any of the adminstrative ranks, you're to pm me on the forums. Regarding the past experience you have in adminstrating gameservers and/or your previous roleplay experience.
Regards.
Still going.

I am the developer of High life Roleplay, I want to run the server with someone.
Requirements:
Active- able to play the on the server regularly
Professional- able to type/understand fluent English. BE MATURE
Experience- must have roleplay experience.
Atleast 15 years of age, there may be few exception.

Looking for a co-owner i need someone as my partner, who could pay around 10$ for hosted tab (cost 24$) each month).
Looking forward in hearing from you guys

I'm working on something big and i need a very pro scripter whose scripting rating is 10\10 and a good mapper and a web designer that can link a server to a website I'm looking to open something ne and i need people who would work 24/7 maybe 2 or 3 scripters would be good please PM me if you wanna hear out and help me in it and of course I'm paying well.

Thanks.

P.S if you are not really into it please don't bother contacting me

XenoPixel is hiring!

We have just recently re-launched under a new name, and we are looking for able people. We do have a community base, however, that will not suffice for needs of a such ambitious community that we are. It is vital that below requirements are met, and that the person has fine knowledge of English language. The less demanding (in terms of required work and knowledge) the role itself is, the more demanding our requirements are for it, this way we try to keep balance; so, please, read and comprehend the read texts carefully and thoroughly.

Looking for developers
  • Forum front-end HTML and CSS developer (preferably experienced with phpBB)
  • Website front-end HTML and CSS developer (preferably experienced with Wordpress)
  • The Secret Project gamemode scripter (preferably with knowledge of MySQL and/or advanced geometry)
Looking for staff
  • XenoPixel Forum moderator (4 positions available)
  • Fallout: Apocalypse Roleplay SA-MP server moderator (4 positions available)

Links
Forums
Applications Category

Feel free to send me a private message over SA-MP Forums.

I'm willing to give up my free time to be part of a new community. A heavy roleplay server, preferably. Should you be interested in having me as a member, feel free to send me a PM.

I am the developer of High life Roleplay, I want to run the server with someone.
Requirements:
Active- able to play the on the server regularly
Professional- able to type/understand fluent English. BE MATURE
Experience- must have roleplay experience.
Atleast 15 years of age, there may be few exception.

Looking for a co-owner i need someone as my partner, who could pay around 10$ for hosted tab (cost 24$) each month).
Looking forward in hearing from you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallbrown
Посмотреть сообщение
Greetings,

I am Axel (a.k.a Marshall), Community Owner and Director Of Public Relations - We are hiring the following people for our Gaming Community. We have a dedicated server and will be hosting alot of games and servers. PM Me and we will discuss this - But please read everything beforehand.

• Web Developer - ( We are getting a Domain and need someone to develop it )
  • MineCraft Director - ( You will be given Owner Rank in the MC server - We will host for free )
  • Scripter - ( You need to work on our main RP Server [UG:RP Edit] )
  • Community Owner Assistant ( Must have 30+ reps on samp forums + Must be active )
  • Server Advertiser - ( Your job is to get players to the community )
  • Mapper - ( Must be professional Mapper )
  • Contact me if you have a Script (Non RP) and need a host! I will host it for you for free and give you owner rank.

Requirements
  • MUST have Teamspeak 3 and willing to use a microphone ( MANDATORY )
  • Must be 15+ (or) Mature enough
  • Should not ask for promotions ( You will be promoted on ur work )
  • Must be active
  • You must respect all the administrators
  • If you do your job well - We will Pay you via Paypal
Still looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2BuLLeT
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello there,

I am providing 50 slots and host-tab for a great TDM gamemode if you have. I can pay for the host every month but your script need to be very official one and with great unique features. Contact me if you want to host your script. I need the owner level too.

Thank you.
Still searching.

Looking for a partner(s) to develop an upcoming high quality and heavy roleplay server.

I'm looking to create a new community with those who have the same passion in creating a friendly, active and high quality roleplay server unlike the usual edits seen across the server lists today. I realise these things take time and money, both of which are not a problem for myself.

Ideally, I need someone who can work alongside me as well who would have extensive pawno and roleplay scripting knowledge, preferably management skills too.

Requirements -

*At least 18 or close to the age.
*Fluid in English.
*Friendly, easy going and approachable person.
*Microphone (Not essential but recommended)
*Experience with scripting roleplay functions/gamemodes

If you think this is you, do not wait to send me a PM on the forums and tell me a little about yourself.

*Payment can be arranged

I need a Scripter to Edit my Existing Gamemode & Set it up on my server !

The Scripter will get :

Lifetime Free VIP rank and Server owner rank.
+ You can take 50% of the donation (If players donate only,the Other 50% will be taken for Running the server)

If you think you can help me then Please add me on Skype ,My skype ID : cbk.shadow

P.S : I Know nothing about scripting and Ik a little of Mapping

I am making an AMAZING Script.. I have made the start of the script and It looks amazing so far, to be honest.
I need a scripter to help me out as I cannot do all the work as it is so stressful! Server is very unique, with a different and unique idea. Thank you!

Hello, I have a launched a community named Motion Gaming and I'm looking for able people.

I'm looking for:
» Staff
» Advertisers

Contact me on website: www.mgsamp.com or on sa-mp forums(here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastaSukeh
Посмотреть сообщение

XenoPixel is hiring!

We have just recently re-launched under a new name, and we are looking for able people. We do have a community base, however, that will not suffice for needs of a such ambitious community that we are. It is vital that below requirements are met, and that the person has fine knowledge of English language. The less demanding (in terms of required work and knowledge) the role itself is, the more demanding our requirements are for it, this way we try to keep balance; so, please, read and comprehend the read texts carefully and thoroughly.

Looking for developers
  • Forum front-end HTML and CSS developer (preferably experienced with phpBB)
  • Website front-end HTML and CSS developer (preferably experienced with Wordpress)
  • The Secret Project gamemode scripter (preferably with knowledge of MySQL and/or advanced geometry)
Looking for staff
  • XenoPixel Forum moderator (4 positions available)
  • Fallout: Apocalypse Roleplay SA-MP server moderator (4 positions available)

Links
Forums
Applications Category

Feel free to send me a private message over SA-MP Forums.
Applications are still open, but won't be open for very long.

Hi. My name is Trey and I am a former staff member of the LS-RP staff team,

I was a junior administrator there but I retired for IRL issues but I'm back now and I'm looking for a community to administrate, I'm highly experienced, I only mentioned LS-RP because half of the sa-mp player population knows it but I've owned four roleplay servers and I've been an admin on several others.

Also, I would just like to add that if you don't believe I was in the LS-RP staff team you're free to look up Vincenti on their forum, it says that I'm retired and you can PM me there to see if it's me.

Dream Wood GamerZ Squad LLC

Minecraft - SA-MP
Greetings folks!

American Dream Roleplay is in need of staff members, especially trustworthy helpers (advisors/moderators) and administrators.

We are also looking for a junior scripter who will assist our head developer. This position will not grant to access to the script itself and you will receive a warmly membership of our staff..

Project was started in August, 2014. We started a server based on the classical Goodfather mode.
Currently, we are running a script with more than 117k lines.

Right now we are enlarging the player base.

So far, we have an official website (www.ad-rp.url.ph), official forums (http://forum.ad-rp.url.ph/), a 300 slots server, hosted on DDoS protected performanced VPS, which can support maximum amount of slots and an opened marketplace, in beta version (www.ad-rp.tictail.com.

Recruitment:

To join our staff, as administrator or (helper) moderator, you must speak a fluent English, using a basic vocabulary at least.
If you are good in what you're doing, age doesn't matter.
You must, somehow show us your leading skills and talents.
Finally, we will test the applicants.

We have an admin system which is currently developed by our Head Scripter.
This system includes 9 + developer administrstion ranks and more than 100 commands.

Our helper system is also being developed.

Requirements for junior developer (scripter) position.

You must be above the age of 16 years.
You must respect all the administrator requirements stated above.
You must have a vast experience with pawn language. MySQL knowledge is an advantage!
You must have the sense of creativity and esthetic.
You must have no problem in obeying orders.

Contact us for more details!

If you think you are prepared, contact us. We are waiting you.

Contact at: ******** or forums

E-mail: server@ ad-rp.url.ph

Michael B (Founder): michael.b.008
Senior Operations Manager: tusharmeghjiani
Head Developer: mike_sharawi

Thanks for your time!

Majestic regards,
Michael