Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Zombie Apocalypse (Return)

Hello to all SA-MP community members. I'd like to announce, that the Zombie Apocalypse server is back! The first start was in 2014, march. Then after a while, I closed the server due to my personal inactivity issues. Now I've got the inspiration back to continue running this awesome zombie gamemode for fun!. But for now on, I will need a time, to set everything up. The server itself is of course online, but the website/forums might be created in this week.
Looking for active people willing to become a Server Administrator or Mapper.

Requirements:

• Understandable English. (required) / If you understand and can speak also in any other languages like: Russian, Spanish, Icelandic etc. Then it's a very good bonus already!
• Must be mature. (advisable) / Who will not act like a immature kid all the time.
• Good behaviour. (advisable) / For leaving a good impression to others.
• Administrating Experience. (required) / You must have atleast any experience of being an administrator in the past.
• Experience/Skill in Mapping. (advisable) / If you just want to become server mapper, you must have some good experience and skills in mapping. Me myself, i'm an Professional mapper with experience, so expect me to criticize your works.

If you're interested, then please contact me:

IRC Server: irc.tl
IRC Channel: #sampza

Or just send a personal message here in SA-MP forums.

Thank you.

*Starting up a Strict/Heavy Roleplay Community*

I am looking for multiple partners to create a new community, strict roleplay.
Extensive pawno knowledge is preferable, as scripting is the only set back at the moment.

PM me.

Looking for someone who can provide FREE host (40-50 slots it's enough for me) for a great RP script, PM for full info, peace.

Selling colorhost account, Don't want it no more, it works great has around 20 days left and the host is on hosted and with one hundred slots selling it for around 19 USD, forum pm me for more info.

I am the developer of High life Roleplay, I want to run the server with someone.
Requirements:
Active- able to play the on the server regularly
Professional- able to type/understand fluent English. BE MATURE
Experience- must have roleplay experience.
Atleast 15 years of age, there may be few exception.

Looking for a co-owner who is able to provide hosted tab for the server (we will be splitting 50% of cost, for the server to be running in long run.)
Looking forward in hearing from you guys

Looking for someone who is able to sell hosted tab listing. I would like to buy it (~20$) via visa gift cards.

Hello there!

I am an experienced Administrator from different of other Roleplaying Servers and I know what I'm doing, I am at the moment looking for something to do on my free-time such as managing a RP Server. I have qualities such as:

- Remain calm in certain situations
- Good at communicating
- Loyal
- Good personality
- Honesty
- Ability to delegate
- Sense of humor
- Confidence
- Commitment
- Creativity
- I also know how to map.
- Roleplaying for over 2Ѕ years now.

The qualities I've listed above are the one's I possess. Of course, I have not lised every single of my qualities but the one's I have listed above are the important one's that make me eligble for managing a Server. By managing I mean making sure no one breaks the rules and such.

If you seek to contact me, please feel free to PM me on the forums with your contact information, like Skype etc.

Best regards, Windaz.

We are in the Process of a New ADVANCED COD server adding Killstreaks co-objectives and SO MUCH MORE!

Once the server is Complete it will be Hosted. For More info add me on skype: Wayne.gp17supporter or pm me.

also I am a mapper For HIRE no LONG Term Projects please. PM me for more info. :P

CURRENT COD SERVER SPOTS OPEN:
  • Server Co-Developer
  • Server Admin (4 Open)
  • Co-Mapper
  • Server DJ
  • Server Helpers
  • IDEAS ARE WELCOMED! Want something to be added you never seen in a COD server? Suggest your ideas if its added you will go down into the Server Credits
Rewards: Will receive STAFF rank of the Server

We are a new community - Gonna start a Grand Opening at 15.02.2015 and need some staff members.

We are Looking for:
  • Forum Staff
  • Server Adminstrators
  • Faction Leaders
  • Server Advertiser
Requirements:
  1. Must be Professional
  2. No foolish childish behaviour
  3. Must have knowledge on the post you are applying
  4. Must be Mature
Web Adress: www.secondlife-samp.com

Server IP:178.33.216.97 :7778

NOTE: Register and apply on forum!

Selling colorhost account, Don't want it no more, it works great has around 20 days left and the host is on hosted and with one hundred slots selling it for around 19 USD, forum pm me for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fire
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a pre-registered domain that I have no use for. It is most suitable for RP servers and it is a .com domain, it will probably require you to change your servers name. If anyone is interested in this PM me.
Still have this.

-DELETE-

Looking for someone who can provide FREE host (40-50 slots it's enough for me) for a great RP script, PM for full info, peace.

Looking for a Scripter to Add Features and to fix bugs on my Existing gamemode...Well If you help me You'll be given a good rank in the server,We might make a new script (Not 100% sure) but We won't pay any RL money ....

Add me on Skype : cbk.shadow
P.S : Please if you are not Really a Scripter don't add me on Skype....

Dream Wood GamerZ Squad LLC

Greetings folks!

American Dream Roleplay is in need of staff members, especially trustworthy helpers (advisors/moderators) and administrators.

We are also looking for a junior scripter who will assist our head developer. This position will not grant to access to the script itself and you will receive a warmly membership of our staff..

Project was started in August, 2014. We started a server based on the classical Goodfather mode.
Currently, we are running a script with more than 117k lines.

Right now we are enlarging the player base.

So far, we have an official website (www.ad-rp.url.ph), official forums (http://forum.ad-rp.url.ph/), a 300 slots server, hosted on DDoS protected performanced VPS, which can support maximum amount of slots and an opened marketplace, in beta version (www.ad-rp.tictail.com.

Recruitment:

To join our staff, as administrator or (helper) moderator, you must speak a fluent English, using a basic vocabulary at least.
If you are good in what you're doing, age doesn't matter.
You must, somehow show us your leading skills and talents.
Finally, we will test the applicants.

We have an admin system which is currently developed by our Head Scripter.
This system includes 9 + developer administrstion ranks and more than 100 commands.

Our helper system is also being developed.

Requirements for junior developer (scripter) position.

You must be above the age of 16 years.
You must respect all the administrator requirements stated above.
You must have a vast experience with pawn language. MySQL knowledge is an advantage!
You must have the sense of creativity and esthetic.
You must have no problem in obeying orders.

Contact us for more details!

If you think you are prepared, contact us. We are waiting you.

Contact at: ******** or forums

E-mail: server@ ad-rp.url.ph

Michael B (Founder): michael.b.008
Senior Operations Manager: tusharmeghjiani
Head Developer: mike_sharawi

Thanks for your time!

Majestic regards,
Michael

Looking for a scripter for my server. PM me on SA-MP forums for more info!

-DELETE-

LOOKING FOR A SCRIPTER

I PAY MUCH MONEY, SENT ME A MESSAGE AND WE CAN TALK THERE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadByExample
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for 3rd Party Developers, Adminstrators, Mappers and regular players for an upcomming roleplay server.
Only thing needed in the script, is the illegal weapon script which is currently being worked on.
Forums: http://forum.vl-rp.com/index.php
Server comming soon.
If interested, you're to contact Lead By Example on the forums.
If interested in any of the adminstrative ranks, you're to pm me on the forums. Regarding the past experience you have in adminstrating gameservers and/or your previous roleplay experience.
Regards.
Still searching!

Greetings,

I am Axel (a.k.a Marshall), Community Owner and Director Of Public Relations - We are hiring the following people for our Gaming Community. We have a dedicated server and will be hosting alot of games and servers. PM Me and we will discuss this - But please read everything beforehand.

• Web Developer - ( We are getting a Domain and need someone to develop it )
  • MineCraft Director - ( You will be given Owner Rank in the MC server - We will host for free )
  • Scripter - ( You need to work on our main RP Server [UG:RP Edit] )
  • Community Owner Assistant ( Must have 30+ reps on samp forums + Must be active )
  • Server Advertiser - ( Your job is to get players to the community )
  • Mapper - ( Must be professional Mapper )
  • Contact me if you have a Script (Non RP) and need a host! I will host it for you for free and give you owner rank.

Requirements
  • MUST have Teamspeak 3 and willing to use a microphone ( MANDATORY )
  • Must be 15+ (or) Mature enough
  • Should not ask for promotions ( You will be promoted on ur work )
  • Must be active
  • You must respect all the administrators
  • If you do your job well - We will Pay you via Paypal

Looking for someone who can provide FREE host (40-50 slots it's enough for me) for a great RP script/gamemode, PM for full info, peace.