Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a web developer for a heavy RP server!

We need: phpBB setup/installation for our main forum, FD forum and SD forum.

We also need UCP development.

Must be mature!

Looking for somebody tobeable to host a teamspeak server if interested contact me on skype: Deadlyroller14

I need a mature experienced scripter who is able to script advanced systems and be able to run a community togheter.
Game-Mode is MySQL.
All the expenses will be covered by me.
I can provide payment aswell.

I need a scripter who can to add to my script a businesses system for free
If you want admin in my server i can do that
Thank you

New Vegas Cops And Robbers looking for scripters/mappers. Will be giving admin rank only. pm me.

Looking for:
- Web Developer: someone with experience in PHP, SMF, and PayPal
- Staff: admins/moderators. Must be age 16+, active and enjoy TDM servers.
- Investor: someone that is willing to invest in Hosted Tab. (you will get back more money, PM for more info)
- Mappers: must be experienced with DM/TDM maps.

Info about the server:
- It's a TDM server made from scratch by me. It's something different, there's no other server out there the same, some things might be similar, but they were created in a different way. The server is already opened, but for obvious reasons it doesn't have players yet.

Note: I'm not willing to pay, the choice it's yours to be part of this community and help it grow.
(of course, if you have put money from your pocket on the project, count on it that I will pay you sooner or later)

- If interested PM me your Skype and we'll chat (not talk, don't have microphone at the moment). -

I am looking for ----CO-OWNER----

He must have:

-A good Scripter (to Be Co-Owner)
-Must play too mutch
-Must Have a credit card (to get donation money)
-AND TOO MUTCH MORE (but i will tell it with pm)

You must give mee

- IG Name:
-Will you share my script ?:
-Can i belive you ?:
-Why i shout chose you?:

Thank you for understand
I am waiting for awnser

Looking for admins and moderator
Pm me.
Requirement: you need minium 20 hour game play

Looking for a scripter/mapper for High Life Roleplay.
Reward is admin rank IG.

Hello
I'm Looking for Scripters/Mappers to my server

Need One with good English
Active
Years old ( 14 - 16)
Please Pm me For more Info

Thanks.

My Website: LosAngelesRP.Ga

I need scripters for a great Gang war server, we had 40 players few days ago, server was created back in 2013 and started in 2014, we have good active helpful admins, active players, the server is very unique, has freeroam mod (with stunts) and normal dm and many things, we might get hosted tab soon..
Reward: VIP Level 3 for 2 months.

Contact me if you want to be my scripter..

Delete

Looking for a scripter for a RP server with a unique idea. I have Skype and TS3. We have the server files and a VPS. We just need someone who can find us a decent script to upload it and make it work, or we can use the one we currently got. Also requires some editing.

Skype; flukethecool

Any one Need an Mapper? Experienced Pm me also looking for a Scripter to help with my COD server
Reward: Server Developer Status or Co-Owner

Cops and Robbers
San Fierro

Looking for admins and helpers URGENT NEED.

• English / Espanol / Indonesian / Russian. (Must be able to speak english, Basic english or normal)
• 15+ Age.
• Good behaviour.

I received few application regarding this but they was rejected because (IN-ACTIVE).

If interested please contact.
---------------------------||------------------------

Making Los Santos Cops and Robbers script from scratch. I am in the point where I need beta testers to continue scripting. (To test commands etc.). Send me a PM if you are interested to help!

Looking for someone to help me out with a new clan I'm building for fun (DM,freeroam,stunting etc. just a free clan with no specific concentration)

I've got good people so far with nice skills either related to the game or coding. If you are interested message me

Website url: http://invincible-roleplay.com/index.php

We are currently looking for experienced mappers if you think you are experienced enough PM Charles on the forums with your work.

free vps with host tab
contact me pm