Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a Logo designer for free!
PM

I'm BenJackster (Jack$t3r) and I'm ready to manage a server with an average playerbase. I've experience in scripting as I've scripted in few game-modes and I've also led my own communities a long time ago, but for now adays, I'm kind of free. But, right now, I don't really want to script. I just want to manage a server looking for an helper.
Contact me at skype, benny.143.

DONT NEED!

NOW HIRING
Warzone Roleplay is a developing server which is looking for ground-level administrators. We are creating a totally unique military roleplay (warzone) experience. We are primarily looking for mappers to assist with developing an entirely custom map similar to the mountainous regions of Afghanistan. We are also looking for scripters.

Benefits include...
- Ground level staff members will receive Bronze VIP for life once the server launches.
- Guaranteed staff position once the server starts.
- Mappers and Scripters who do exceptionally well may be rewarded with monetary prizes including gift cards and other items.

Website: WarzoneRoleplay.us/forum (Admin will have to activate your account)
(Note: UCP still in development)

Looking for someone to build (unique) Roleplay community. It has to be a strict roleplay server.
I could do everything about scripting. PM me.

Am willing to help out a server mapping etc, also abit off scripting i have a few work's released on SA-MP forums just check out my created thread's Thank you also please drop me a message depending on your server i don't want to work with any GF edited script's.

Hi guys,

Me and my friend has started a server and we are looking for a experianced scripter who is able to make a script from scratch. If your interested please contact me on skype: Deadlyroller14 or my mates skype: chill.baby1
. We cannot give payment but will receive a administrator rank depending on work

Requirements:
  • Must be 15 years of age
  • Must be mature and able to get work produced in time
  • Must beable to show a sample of his work
  • NO TIME WASTERS!

Los Angeles Life Style Roleplay

Hello, I am the owner of Los Angeles Life Style Roleplay as well as the Development Director, I would like some people to join and help out with my up-coming server as I am creating the script from scratch and it has some special features to it and coming to it.

What I currently Need:

Mappers,
Scripters,
Admins,
Head-Mods,
Mods
and Normal patient players!

If you wish to help and join in on these things, my teamspeak is already set up so join us at: 192.99.167.10

Thank you!

Looking for someone who can fix something in the MySQL database

Looking for someone who can create a Roleplay Gamemode.
It will not be the usual systems that all the current Roleplay gamemodes out there are using.
You need to have atleast a few years in coding.
The gamemode will be completly MySQL.
This is a serious project. Everyone with 0 or below reputation points will not be answered to.
Payment can be offered everyday or everyweek.
At the end of the day you will have to write a log about the work you have done in that day.
The system you have scripted that day will also be tested at the end of the day.
You have to be able to provide evidence of your previous work.
You will have to be able to script atleast 5 days a week.
If you don't meed all the requirements above, I am not interested.
Higher Payment will be offered from February/Mars.
Payment per hour can also be givin.
Private Message Details
GMT:
How many hours can you script per day:
Payment details:
Evidence of your work, from SA-MP Forum:
Contact information (Skype,********,Y/M):

hi guys, listen.

a new & unique server is been scripted by me & mapped ,the server will launch in a few days.

i am the domain, website , forum , server (owner) everything

i am on my own with this new idea & i have managed to produce a different gm ( with many features )

its a duel 1vs1 gamemode, i wont advertise much detail..

but if your interested, please add andrewgrob2012 to skype or pm me on the forums

------------- I need 5 x admins & 2 owners ------

Looking for someone to invest a short amount (5$) for an under-developing sa-mp server. All other expenses by owner only! He will be rewarded as the server manager. And he should be highly active & matured member as Some other managers are going inactive... If Interested kindly send me a forum PM.

Looking for a mapper-Scripter for my TDM (COD) Server. PM For full info.

Looking for someone to build (unique) Roleplay community. It has to be a strict roleplay server.
I could do everything about scripting. PM me.

Looking to script for a server and make websites and User control panels for servers, Needs good rewards, I will not script for admin only.

We'r looking for some active players, to help our community. We'r Refunding community & we'r seeking some helpers & advisors. We'r looking for some gang & faction leaders.

Server IP: samp.modern-roleplay.com:7778
Server TS: ts.modern-roleplay.com
Server Forums: www.Modern-Roleplay.com

Hope we see you in game or see good helpers to help us out with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzammilfreeman
Посмотреть сообщение

We'r looking for some active players, to help our community. We'r Refunding community & we'r seeking some helpers & advisors. We'r looking for some gang & faction leaders.

Server IP: samp.modern-roleplay.com:7778
Server TS: ts.modern-roleplay.com
Server Forums: www.Modern-Roleplay.com

Hope we see you in game or see good helpers to help us out with that.
Gang leader should be selected for their skill and leadership

Looking for a very pro mapper who can make custom objects and stuff for my new unique roleplay server.
By unique I mean a different idea of GM not like any other GM. It has never been done before.
What will you get?
Second highest admin level after the owner(me).

Project Realism Roleplay
Hello,I'm Going to start a server that is mentioned above,i got the script ready,but i'm in need of some help and people with me,I'm not willing to pay,reward will be a administrator rank,So Let's see what i'm looking for
In Need:

-(2) Mappers
-(2) Web Developers
-(1) Host Provider

Requirments:
-Must be able to work and make perfect things
-Must be active
-Trustable
-Over 16 yrs old
If you're willing to take one of these positions please contact me in skype
DJ_ManO32
P.S: I'm Hiring Admins Too

I am looking for a scripter who is able to spot-solve bugs, customize and implement new functions, and be able to work in a team.

I will pay the work for the gamemode/scripts (the price will be discussed togheter).
Contact me via private messaging to get more informations (include in the pm any eventually work you made.)

Also, I am looking for a "Professional" scripter, no kiddos, beginners or so.

Remember, the work you send into the pm, SHOULD be made by YOU, and not downloaded and edited (I will look expecially into that).

Also, another point, by taking the job you agree to NOT release anywhere or DO NOT SELL anywhere the job you made, since I'm paying for it. Also you agree to work in a protected workzone (via remote desktop or teamviewer), in order to prevent export/leak any script/GM.

Thank you!