Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Cops and Robbers San Fierro is looking for active and mature helpers as well as administrators, Only interested applicants send me a private message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll do any kind of graphical/video stuff for your server.
This. It includes trailers, reviews, promotional videos, banners, panoramas.

Looking for beta testers and mappers for an upcoming role-play server.

Requirements for beta testers:
- At least 2 years of SA-MP experience.
- Have played in a role-play server for at least a year.
- Is able to communicate in English.
- Mature enough to understand most of the things to be discussed.
- Available at least 2 to 3 hours a day.

Requirements for mappers:
- A video or screen-shots of at least one creation.
- At least 2 years of SA-MP experience.
- Knows the concept of role-playing.
- At least 6 months of experience in mapping.
- Mature enough to understand most of the things to be discussed.
- Available at least 2 to 3 hours a day.
- With excellent work ethics.
- Is able to communicate in English.

If you are interested, send me a private message.

Looking For Active Members
Looking For Active Helpers

Contact me for info.

Looking for a non-mysql gamemode which arent released and is unique.
Will be very grateful.

EastWood Deathmatch!

Hey guys! i'm working a deathmatch server and i'm using a few filiterscripts i was wondering if anyone wants to be hired as a admin or a betatester? just join my hamachi network! i'll get a host soon enough!

name: Eastwood_Dm
Password: 0010
And then type this ip

Hello ladies and gentlemen, Cookland here with a new update on my prison server.

I have finally come to agree with everyone that a project this large, with such a tight deadline, isn't going to work as well as I had planned, and therefore I have to you guys for some help.

Scripters and Mappers wanted!
I'll now be offering small payments to expert scripters and mappers who want to help me out with my poject. I had begun work on the release of my topic in the general section and I'm now aware that it's slightly harder thane xpected. I'm still going ahead with the whole idea of the prison roleplay, but I could do with that extra hand to help me along the way. The script I had produced so far was no use, due to me changing my ideas so many times, that it ended up having an error. Seeing no sense of use, I deleted the script straight form my system and am now looking for a team of about three of four of us 'developers' to commence work on it.

What does it take to become a staff member for you?
As long as you're fluent in the English language you're pretty much good to go. There are a few requirements I would just like to state, but other than that, We're good.
1; At least the age of sixteen and above. (I'm not saying that people under that age are not mature, but I prefer maturity. Exceptions may be made!)
2; Knowledge of SA:MP and Roleplay. (Pretty self explanatory.)
3; Skype. This is my main communicator therefore this is essential.

Probably going to add more, but this should do it for now.

Drop me a Skype (Danny.Cookland) message and I'll be more than happy to add you into my development chat.

Removed.

Looking for Trusted guy to Lead With me RP server i have Vb license Teamspeak Script Mysql i am Looking for Host+Domain PM me for more information

Looking for a scripter which can help me with some turfs in San Fierro! Please leave a replay (PM)!

Looking for people who are interested in a roleplay server. Be it roleplaying, management, scripting, etc.

Long-term stuff. Not a one week thing.

There will be beta testing, faction recruitment, staff recruitment, etc.

I already have hosting and a gamemode.

Removed.

Looking for someone who wants to host their Roleplay Script with me. If you want contact me on Skype:

joe_van_wyk1

Looking for Website Designer.

• Willing to pay.

Looking for some one host my TDM(COD) Gamemode Contact me IG Skype carl.smith358 and i will Show You the Script

Grand City Roleplay Looking for SA:MP Host and Domain PM me for more Information

I am looking for helper in my project like bug fixer because i really don't have time to fix my project because i am busy too so i need one to be trusted and will fix all the bug in my project and anyway it is a Trucking gamemode.

I am looking for helper in my project like bug fixer because i really don't have time to fix my project because i am busy too so i need one to be trusted and will fix all the bug in my project and anyway it is a Trucking gamemode.

Contact Info:
*******: @xmattsantosx

or just PM me here.

Thanks.

Looking for someone who has a VPS and ready to host A TDM gamemode made from scratch. PM me for full INFO.

Looking for people who may be interested in developing a Military Roleplay server. I am a talented and capable scripter and I will be developing the script from scratch. I am in search of another scripter to help me with some of the smaller tasks in the script as well as a few mappers to help recreate a huge custom city and a surrounding region for the server to take place in.

Contact me as well if you are interested in potentially helping out with anything else you think we might need.