Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

My server looking for VPS
We Have TS and Vbulltien License
And the one who will help us he will get a Reward for More Information PM me

Hello,

I'm currently in development of scripting a CNR server. And I'm looking for a few people to help script. I would say the server is around 40% completed. I need people to help fix bugs and add some new features to the server. And possibly even help create a UCP linked to my MySQL database. All scripters will obviously receive Admin and some other special features on the server itself.

NOTE: It is not a GameMode edit, I have started from scratch.
If you are willing to help, please drop me a PM here on the SA:MP forum. You can also contact me at,
itsdannyyt@gmail.com

We also have a website and a forum (Not the best forum theme) but I'm still in progress of creating it. You can visit it and contact at,

samplsl.tk

samplsl.tk/forum

We are looking for someone to help us, such as
  • Advertisements
  • Forum Development
If you want to be a part of our Community help us and a Reward will be given.

"Productive Gaming Roleplay is Coming soon, Stay tuned"

Wawy Play
Wawy Play Community is looking to host and help your Server!
We offer 500 slots for SA-MP Servers or for any other game servers.
MyBB Forum for each of your server.
For more information " Private Message"

Removed.

I'm looking for some administrators on a Cops and Robbers server [BETA] (Hosted Tab, 100 slots) to help us on the team PM ME

Reloaded-Zone Cops And Robbers / Clan Wars
IS LOOKING FOR A BUNCH OF ADMINS
A new Cops And Robbers / Clan Wars is about to start on SAMP and there's a shortage of mature administrators on the team at the moment.We require 7 admins for now and is planning to take more further as we expand.
We do have requirements for being an admin,which will be discussed in the PM.You do not have to worry about how the gamemode is and how exactly perfect it is.Actually,it's loved by many people including those who hated CnRs.A survey had been carried out and we've been informed lately that we'll do very well.The server will be on hosted tab and all security measures are to be taken care of by our team.
Whoever is interested,PM me on this forum for more information.

Kind Regards,
Accent and Team

Looking for Samp Host 100Slot+Domain i have vbulltien License+TS3 PM for More info

Hello,my name is Alex and im close to being 15 years old.
What i've got to offer:

GFX Designing.

I will provide some examples when being contacted.
I would like to receive something in return.
Contact me: Personal Message,Skype (alexo1213)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD5
Посмотреть сообщение
100 SLOT SAMP SERVERS W/ MYSQL DATABASE

Information

I'm putting SA-MP server(s) with "MySQL Databases" for rent. The prices won't be high, and the servers are hosted on OVH Infrastructure (Dedicated Server). Everything will be done manually (File Upload, Stop/Restart/Start). You're going to get access to "FTP" and will have access to the a game panel which you can have access to "Starting, Stopping, Restarting" the server.

Server Specs

Server Slots: 100 (or higher, price will go up)
Hard Disk Space: 15gb SSD
FTP Access: YES
Minor Game Panel: YES
MYSQL/PHPMYADMIN: YES
HOSTED TAB: NO

Contact Information

You can request my Skype through this forum, by private messaging me.

This is not a company, it's a simple get rid of some room on a dedicated server type of deal. This service is legit, and everything is final. An agreement will be given to you before you rent a server. All payments are monthly, and are refundable 2 day(s) after the subject package has been bought.
Still doing this.

Hello everyone,

I'll keep this short and simple. Divergent Servers is a Community I've started in which we're currently hosting minecraft and SAMP (with DayZ on the way). You can check out our SAMP forums at www.clarkcountyrp.com. Our SAMP server is a medium-heavy roleplay server with a fully dynamic MYSQL script. Our server is based in Bone County and Las Venturas. We have a top of the line 64gb DDOS protected dedicated server and a hosted tab listing. We are however in need of graphic designers and people who can create promotional videos for us this week. If you're interested in helping us out, feel free to PM me or add me on skype (kevvyj021995). We're launching this Friday so sooner rather than later

Thanks for your time,
Divergent.

hey boys
looking some one who can help me with textdraw only somethings please any one who is interesed to join me contact me by PM rewards will be given ? yes will be admin Menager on my server D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiIIoW
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone can Script me or re-script this Gamemode
is up to u what gamemode u can modify to become my server pm me for the payment and information about the GameMode
Still finding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm looking administrators,moderators & helpers for my servers:
Los Santos Elementary RP
Bollingbroke Penitentiary Prison RP
SAMP: Warface (TDM)
SAMP: Dead Island (Survival)
Los Angeles Gang Wars
Hardcore Roleplay
Godfather Roleplay

Contact me via PERSONAL MESSAGE.
What I'm looking for?
· Helpfull
· Speak English Properly
· Knowledge

Contact me still looking!

I'm offering my pawn services for money! I know how to use MySQL, Y_INI, SII, dudb. I'm also available to fix any of your bugs for a few bucks! I can create Stunt/DM/Freeroam/Drift servers and CnR servers from scratch.

Pricing details:
Stunt/DM/Freeroam/Drift type: Starting from 15$
CnR type: Starting from 10$
Bugs fixing: 3$ per bug. (whatever it may be)
Preparation of minigame (LMS, Fallout, Derby, CnR, or anyother minigame that you need) filterscripts: $5 each.

Payment method: PayPal only.

If you're interested, either PM me here or contact me on skype @ xfire1645.
Only serious people contact me, I don't want crying kids to spam my messages with "pls make free, pls pls" or "can u pls say less amount"

Urgently required a guy who know's how to make website, Will be rewarded with administration in a server. (Active player base 60-90).

Contact on Skype:- bingo.ihost or here.

Looking for admin for my RP Community , my server is hosted + forums and not a NG edit, contact me now, you should know a little about scripting, you may be the Co-Director, just contact me for more info.

Hello,my name is Alex and im close to being 15 years old.
What i've got to offer:

GFX Designing.
I will provide some examples when being contacted.
I would like to receive something in return.
Contact me: Personal Message,Skype (alexo1213)

Looking for a Trucking gm (Custom Made Really)

I will pay but has to be good and Up to my Standard

Add me on skype - therandommanuk

Looking for staff help!

Original Roleplay is a community formed up of former Admins, Helpers, Mappers and Developers from a couple of major communities.
We have been in development for about four months now, and are nearing opening. We had an unsuccessful launch last month, where our player count hit 40.
We are an already established, fluent English speaking staff team, with full understanding on all the basics behind software, hardware,
and more importantly, SA:MP in specific. We do not prioritize the staff and admins over normal players, nor do we hire incapable people.
We are aiming to create a new server, made up of senior players, with the hope of creating a roleplay server different from the classic Godfather style.

We are looking for a few people who can assist in mapping and scripting, to help relieve the stress off of our backs as we near our release. We are looking for people who:

- Speak fluent English
- Have a background in coding/mapping in other servers
- Are born no earlier than the year 2000
- Can properly code and or map, and properly debug without assistance
- Have the same vision as we do

If you are interested, don't hesitate to drop me a PM.