Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

We are looking for admins and mods.
Our server is in hosted tab and we got like 10-45 players online all time.

We need more staff to keep away rule breakers.

You must speak good English and be experienced, also active and very helpful and mature.

If you have what it takes apply here http://codsamp.tk/ the forums is new and was setup today.

The server is down atm due to maintenance but we will open it shortly.

pm ME or iChiCkeNBuTT for more info.

Remember don't lose this chance we are only hiring few admins not to many, so hurry before admin slots are gone.

Looking for a scripter, possible for free please

PM ME

Delete.

- Hello, dear fellow.I'm a pawn scripter, i'm coding gamemodes(roleplay,freeroam,deathmatch) in pawn.Well, i have coded example.Well, you will think that "how can i see your example scripts ?" , one sentence.Check my signature and click those links.I will create scripts and gamemodes for your server if you send me cash with your paypal account.I am going to start to script.So, are you interested ?

Come to skype and let's have a chat.

Looking for a mapper to map some TDM maps for my script which is in development.
If interested, Send me your skype details.

Thank You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughters
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, My name is Slaughter. A professional web-developer, mapper and graphic designer. I'm Looking for someone, Preferably a scripter. Who is interested in having a RP server. I got everything ready..-- TS3, Domain with website and a 150 slots server with a custom IP - PM me your Skype and we'll have a chat.
WE CAN READ OUR EYES ARE FINE NEXT TIME USE A SMALLER TEXT

My Signature explaine every Thing

Delete.

Hello to everyone.
I have got free time until the 1st of September, Which means around 15 Days as a free time, After that, I'm gone.
I'm looking for a good community chich is in look of Scripter, I ain't going to script everything from scratch, You must have a Script, And I'll update it as soon as possible, You may send me Forum PM Here.

Looking for something to do. I specialize in Scripting and TeamSpeak permissions. I do not want a staff position, just want something to do. PM me.

Also the server must not be hosted on a free host or a computer in your house. If the server has a website it must not be hosted by a free hosting company.

Feel free to add me on skype: (removed)

No longer interested in helping. I've got a few projects now.

We are looking for admins and mods.
Our server is in hosted tab and we got like 10-45 players online all time.

We need more staff to keep away rule breakers.

You must speak good English and be experienced, also active and very helpful and mature.

If you have what it takes apply here http://codsamp.tk/ Or just pm me.

We will open the server shortly when we have enough staff

pm ME for more info.

Remember don't lose this chance we are only hiring few admins not to many, so hurry before admin slots are gone.

Needed some Indonesian People to joining Administration Team.
NB : Only Indonesian People.

I'm looking to work on small or complex systems for your gamemode. Send me a private message or add me on Skype.

-----

Looking for a partner for my Roleplay server, I have script + Host + Teamspeak 3.
Skype me at hassaans4
or send me your skype details via PM

I am scripting for money i do quality scripts add me on skype kjek98

Server Information
Server IP: 31.220.44.34:8888
Server Slots: 500
We are looking for Staff Team and the players who are interested in joining us as Moderator or Administrator. We will be getting Hosted Tab Soon, The main thing is that our script is from scratch!

Requirements -
- Should Be Registered on our forums.
- Should Be Registered on our server.

Cheers!

We're looking for someone who's capable to help our venture in SA:MP in a productive way: mapping or scripting. Even though the two of us (me and Emmet) are working on the gamemode, we could use a scripting hand. As for the mapping, we need to expand an island. Check my signature for more information.

I am currently scripting a gamemode and I am looking for a mapper for a freeroam/stunt/dm/race etc server.
The mapper will be rewarded with Admin Rank 5 (of 7) on the server.

Add me on skype: gregor.kouk

looking for donator , he will get admin level on server. server have always 20 players and its dm server.

pm me