Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking through creating a hosting company with someone who could provide VPS. I will be taking care of the "managing" system also so, just look over contacting me.

Add me on my skype: Nikola_No3. ONLY IF YOU GOT T LEAST OF A VPS ON YOUR HANDS.

Looking for a Staff for my hosting company if anyone interested PM Me! Pm me fast

Looking to start a hosting company with someone! I have big servers!

Voltage Gaming Roleplay

What is it?
This server started on September 2012. We were 3 owners. Two of our owners left the community. I decided to continue run this community. WE ARE BACK!!!

What am I looking for?

1)We are looking for a mature and experianced scripter to work with us and help us update the server as much as we can.
2)We are also looking for a hoster. Mature , Friendly. All of our donations will go to the hoster. ((ALL))

How are they going to be paid?

((They will recieve an Administaror Rank))

I want to help! How can I contact with the owner?

Instagram: gregorikouk007
((PM FORUMS))

AiM 1v1 DM

We are recruiting new scripters,admins, mappers and just general beta testers!![/CENTER]

What do we need:
  • We need good scripters to build up a unique script for a medium DeathMatch server
  • You have to be able to spend some time for scripting work
  • We have a script already and need skilled scripters to edit some unique things
  • A good understanding and speaking of english is neccessery
  • We need good Mappers to build up a unique Map for our DeathMatch server

What do you get:
  • We are offering Admin Position level 9 ( there is up to 10)
  • We are offering you a friendly and enjoyable working athmosphere with other People to work with.

Are you interested?

So send me a message on skype or email me Skype: lvt.aim Email: lvt.aimcnr@gmail.com and I will provide you with the information you need to contact us!

AiMDmServer is waiting for you! Send me a message now and you can have a great time working with our nice and friendly AiM staff!

Hi I'm looking for a co-mapper who is willing to help me mapping some stunt/fun maps

PM me if you are interested and if you would like to see some of my maps.
Thanks in advance

DriveOnceAgain is looking for a scripter,

this is based on the very good GM from PPC (Trucker)

the gm is a bit buggy and we're looking to release the server soon,

pm me if you have good experience in scripting

thanks

Offering my services for $$.
Experiance:
Creator of LSL:RP(One of the largest downloaded RP Scripts.)
Former Developer of NGRP.

Will not do:
Entire Gamemodes(Unless the price is very right.)
SQL - Not confident enough in my SQL skills yet.

Contact me via PM with this format:
Money must be USD.
Код:
Project Type(FS, Bug Fix, Command, etc.):
Offering($):
Other:

Offering My Service: For Free

Scripting:can help much

Mapping:little

Hosting:100% sure

Design:Little Bit

Forum:Yes I can make the forum

Its free ask me anything!

Hey guys im here to ask help from you i need to fix Hospital System if you could help me please add me on skype : Server.mapper i wish i get help soon
Thank you

Hello,

I'm offering a host with any amount of player slots, which means I can host for you from 50-1000 server sloted server. Roleplay servers are NOT allowed.
((PS: No access will be given to the host, but I can put anything you need on it to make your server run, and it's linux.))

I'd also like to offer my scripting services for cash, if you're interested, I can do the following:

-Create a filterscript(No time to make gamemodes from scratch, unless I edit them).
-Edit gamemodes/filterscripts.
-Work with sscanf.
-Convert from strcmp to ZCMD and sscanf.
-Fix bugs.
-Fix errors and warnings.
-Script commands or features for your script.

If you're interested or got questions, please PM me or add me on skype: jimmycherfan.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIMigboboy
Посмотреть сообщение
AiM 1v1 DM

We are recruiting new scripters,admins, mappers and just general beta testers!![/CENTER]

What do we need:
  • We need good scripters to build up a unique script for a medium DeathMatch server
  • You have to be able to spend some time for scripting work
  • We have a script already and need skilled scripters to edit some unique things
  • A good understanding and speaking of english is neccessery
  • We need good Mappers to build up a unique Map for our DeathMatch server

What do you get:
  • We are offering Admin Position level 9 ( there is up to 10)
  • We are offering you a friendly and enjoyable working athmosphere with other People to work with.

Are you interested?

So send me a message on skype or email me Skype: lvt.aim Email: lvt.aimcnr@gmail.com or Francis Ut on ******** and I will provide you with the information you need to contact us!

AiMDmServer is waiting for you! Send me a message now and you can have a great time working with our nice and friendly AiM staff!
Whats the fuck dude you just copied my format you little fucker

Voltage Gaming Roleplay

What is it?
This server started on September 2012. We were 3 owners. Two of our owners left the community. I decided to continue run this community. WE ARE BACK!!!

What am I looking for?

1)We are looking for a mature and experianced scripter to work with us and help us update the server as much as we can.
2)We are also looking for a hoster. Mature , Friendly. All of our donations will go to the hoster. ((ALL))

How are they going to be paid?

((They will recieve an Administaror Rank))

I want to help! How can I contact with the owner?

Instagram: gregorikouk007
((PM FORUMS))

Magic City Roleplay

What am I looking for?

1)We are looking for Hoster a someone Can give US Vbulltien All of our donations will go to the hoster. ((ALL))

looking for people to help me run iz my server plz

-DELETE-

I am looking for a good coder for an upcoming server. I don't have the type of gamemode in mind but we can decide. I am looking for a coder who will receive the highest administrator level. I will take care of paying for the host,website and hosted tab.

Requirements

- Mature 17 years or older.
- Good English
- Made his/her own GM before.
- Be flexible and be trustworthy.

message me.

Hey everyone, as many of you can guess I am new to SAMP. Before I came to this side of coding I was a web coder. HTML and CSS, I have just begun PHP but am not good with that yet. My brother and I have tried the default server and LOVE it. He is more of a visual designer and I am more of a coder then a artist. So making our own server works perfect.

But I don't know anything about this coding language. I though it was Java on first site, but a member on here informed me that it was not Java. They never stated what it was. I do not like leaching, it's a horrible act committed among coders. I am looking for someone to teach me the ways of SAMP and the language. I know this isn't a easy task, please do not refer me to tutorials. I need 1 on 1 assistance to learn, I can not read something and learn it. I have found Skype IMing works wonders for me, because I am able to ask question in real time and understand the code much better.

I am not asking anyone do this for free. I have recently got a promotion at work that is allowing me to pay the bills and put money aside, although I can not pay right now I would be more then willing to pay someone to teach me. You can trust my word is good for it. Thank you all for reading and I hope to find a great teacher soon.

-
0Z3ro0

In need of help with my server to get it back up and have more players!
I changed ip of server a lot so now i got the same ip and will never change and i want a person who would like to work with me and help me and ofcourse if he was a good and benefited person who is active in my server i will give him level up everyday until level 10 and then if i trust him enough i will give rcon password
Contact me at:

I'm currently using voltage gaming script.
This has the /report system, ((/report [text])). I want the report system /report id reason. This script if you accepted it it has 30 seconds to reply to the admin, by using /reply and the admin should use /w I wan't an system that uses /(a)dminreply and has a /closereport command thanks.

If someone want to be scripter of my server, for co-owner, add me on skype : live:brian_wolfe1