Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Serenity Community !

I'm looking for a scripter who wants to be the owner of a community together with me..
I need someone who is mature and who have experience in sa-mp community.
I have vbulletin forum, hosted server, hosted tab, everything that a sa-mp server needs.
This is a roleplay server.
I have enough money to keep this community a long time.
if you are intersted contact me on skype: madalin.rumener (Reason for adding)

Looking for a scripter who is willing to create Trucking server , i will be your mapper for cheap price or for free.
and iam not hosting it.

A scripter to put my filterscripts into one

Delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkVolume
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm looking for 2 scripts: /car (car name) and /v ( in a dialog )

The /car filterscript should spawn a car like this /car infernus or /car nrg etc

The /v should be in a dialog where you can spawn any vehicle you like

NOTE: There should be a LIMIT of only spawning 1 car at a time, the spawned car should be destroyed when the players leaves! And that's about it

Read this too! Yes I know that there's tons of these filterscripts but none of them are doing what I want them to do

1: one vehicle per spawn
2: Destroy vehicle on disconnect
Wrong section, Post it in here

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=30938

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
Посмотреть сообщение
I have merged and reduced Script Request Thread #6 and Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!, the mandate of the two topics were always a little confused and technically if you want a script writing for you then you are looking for a scripter or helper. This way helps reduce the number of pinned topics. Both were also getting very large so I've cut them down (if you had a still active request that didn't get copied over, sorry, but they're not hard to repost manually or we can move it if required).
That's good bro

Looking for Professional Staff, Developers, and someone with 5+ SAMP Rep

Hello, Need an RP scripter who can modify an exisiting gm. Its a big gm with about 90k lines. Need some modifications like spawn point, cmds etc. IP: 37.59.174.136:7777 Skype: mr.sohail564

Thanks for advertising

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
Посмотреть сообщение
I have merged and reduced Script Request Thread #6 and Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!, the mandate of the two topics were always a little confused and technically if you want a script writing for you then you are looking for a scripter or helper. This way helps reduce the number of pinned topics. Both were also getting very large so I've cut them down (if you had a still active request that didn't get copied over, sorry, but they're not hard to repost manually or we can move it if required).
Should aswell change the subject of the thread? This seems a lot cleaner, aslong as players actually specify If they're looking for codes or full gamemodes (inb4 "hey can anyone please make me 10 jobs and post here? thnx").

Anyway, as I aforementioned, I'll be able to map and do some graphics for free. I can also look a bit into the script since that will help me learn (no roleplay scripts).

* Is anyone here can make a simple stats script for AAD server. Like when in /dm's kills won't be count but in bases and arenas if you kill it will be added in stats.

* Score for each kill is 5 and lets say on 100 score you get level 1 and on 500 level 2 and so on.
Thanks if someone would do it. It will be soooo soooo soooo much helpful thanks. If not its ok aswell

* And total time spent on server

Commands:

/Stats
/Stats [id]

Stats includes:
Kills*
Deaths*
KDR*
Level*
Total Time Spent*

It will be really really helpful if you do this. Thanks in advance. One more thing people will love it, i give you surity for that.
Saving system : y_ini
Best Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaron0600
Посмотреть сообщение
Need admins proffesional , experinenced to my server.

Note: i'll give Server Manager the one can bring alot of people and proof it

This specific topic was made for people like you - https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=454504 -, please take a look at it before you launch yourself for something you cannot manage/handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prietiskly
Посмотреть сообщение
This specific topic was made for people like you - https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=454504 -, please take a look at it before you launch yourself for something you cannot manage/handle.
And I believe HD-RP is the same way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceTutorialz
Посмотреть сообщение
And I believe HD-RP is the same way?
Not at all.. It's still under development, I don't see how you managed to judge it without checking the script out, registering on forums, or even getting in contact with our staff.

^stop going off topic guys..

Anyways I'm looking for a mapper who can map me some simple things.

This is not the thread for this. Please leave this thread for REQUESTS, not banter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prietiskly
Посмотреть сообщение
Not at all.. It's still under development, I don't see how you managed to judge it without checking the script out, registering on forums, or even getting in contact with our staff.
Then don't criticize someone else's server then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
This is not the thread for this. Please leave this thread for REQUESTS, not banter.
So I guess you were the one who -REP'ed me.

Back on topic.

I am offering mapping services, I do not charge anything. I do have requirements, the requirements are:

-Must be a well-functioning server.
-Must be a server with a well-developed gamemode.
-Has to be Roleplay.
-Has to have a good playerbase and admin team.

San Fierro Life is a growing project that has attracted more than 14,500 views in the last month alone. Our reach of new visitors grows by 10-20% every single week. That means we're gaining up to 15 new members each and every week. For a community of such youth, that's some very, very impressive performance. Our mission is simple. To redefine SA:MP role play, and put the player in the driving seat.

We're looking for a flexible and talented developer to take the lead in the renovation and continual development of our existing script. A great candidate will be ready to learn new skills, work as part of a team and be an excellent communicator. Communication is central to everything that we do.

Our developers earn full credit for the excellent work that they produce, however content remains the property of San Fierro Life. The server, being role play in nature, has a specific architecture which must be adhered to. Our developers should be fair, confident and have good learning agility. Things change rapidly, and you'll need to be able to respond to that.

Ideally, you should be ready to commit yourself to a project from the get-go. You will start immediately working on an almost complete Alpha version of a script, taking it from Alpha to full release version, and continue an ongoing development and improvement process.

Developers are unpaid, however may benefit from player donations and bonus rewards for outstanding productivity or consistent excellence in their work.

Knowledge of PAWN and MySQL is absolutely critical in order to join the team.
Additional languages may be of use, although not necessary.

For more information, either PM me here or visit www.sf-life.com and message 'Nathe' on the forums.

Get some context about our community here.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Then don't criticize someone else's server then.
I'm not criticizing his server, however I am handing him advice. The kid will not succeed by anyway.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So I guess you were the one who -REP'ed me.

Back on topic.

I am offering mapping services, I do not charge anything. I do have requirements, the requirements are:

-Must be a well-functioning server.
-Must be a server with a well-developed gamemode.
-Has to be Roleplay.
-Has to have a good playerbase and admin team.

Furthermore, I hope you do realize that double-posting is not allowed, I'd be grateful if you read the forum rules before making posts/threads here.