Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chams
View Post
Looking for sponsor to an old (since 2017) SA-MP server. Actually, we had a sponsor but due to irl matters (he has to travel somewhere out of his country) and due to leaving samp, he is not available to pay the community services again, and for this we are looking for a new sponsor if possible, we currently have temporal one who's currently paying the services until we find a completely new sponsor.
the server is with +50 playerbase, DM me for more information!
Still looking.

I'm a scripter available to do any task for reasonable prices contact here or on discord Riggs ™#5210.

Looking to host a roleplay server for someone, must be a county script and use our name, for more information message me on discord DevonH#9632

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chams
View Post
Looking for sponsor to an old (since 2017) SA-MP server. Actually, we had a sponsor but due to irl matters (he has to travel somewhere out of his country) and due to leaving samp, he is not available to pay the community services again, and for this we are looking for a new sponsor if possible, we currently have temporal one who's currently paying the services until we find a completely new sponsor.
the server is with +50 playerbase, DM me for more information!
Still looking.