Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hi , i need any score to give it to players auto give not by admins ,, and more score not just 1 , i need more scores to gives give me filterscript link , i cant compline any filterscript cuz pawno problem

no emmets allowed

Hellу
I have a request.
It's supposed to have a company owned and owner of a deputy and a ride takes you down if you can get more then $ and all the next hour to get some amount as $ 1000. Company cuts can control that cuts can all take one example, in 30 of them were around by Max. And commands can be put down such a company. To access certain amount of pay should be included.
Anyone who can help me plz contact.
PPC mode should a firm base system and it would be a good improvement.
Thank you for your help in advance.

Hi guys

please i need dynamic door Ingame ( /enter | /exit ) with dcmd or Normal

please guys help me !!!!!!!!!

Hello. I need a simple fs like script that would teleport the player to a toilet seat and the player is sitting in front of it like animation when he is banned or kicked.

Please do make for me a FDSA system, include: Onduty, getweapons, get armor, heath, accepted EMS call, and command / call EMS or / accept death for player (for EMS have work to do). Thank you very much !!!!
Sorry because my english !!!

Simple Anti Teleport Hack

for SetPlayerPos..

and check for teleporting...

Looking for Scripters, Mappers, And Admins Add me up on skype: heath10021

can anyone Host our server with Hosted tab? our server is home hosted with awesome TDM Features ... big scripters like XtremeR is too with us .. PM me if intreseted and will get full details ..

I got a Host , and i ran a server "Pilots Gamemode" i need scripter to make my server best
5.9.199.35:9988 Pilot's GM
Notice: its mysql , u will be admin "scripter"
Notice: my Skype id = Hitam.Pilots

looking for forum designer owner partner ship pm me

and mapper scripter there some fees

Hello! I need help to set up IRC on Cops And Robbers Server, thanks you...

FORUM PM

Hey i am a mapper i like to help people who are in need so i can help you map your server for only $2 if i'd like your attitude i may do it for free

Well, i need a system of inventory like DayZ but with images, that you can take items from the ground, and drop them, and that you can find random items in all the map.

About the random items in all the map, what code is used to do that?

Ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAnonymous
View Post
Well, i need a system of inventory like DayZ but with images, that you can take items from the ground, and drop them, and that you can find random items in all the map.

About the random items in all the map, what code is used to do that?

Ty
I will make you a code now, Will take a couple of days to do so. I will also make it saves in Mysql for you.

Please PM me what it is you actually want, done

Hosting SA-MP servers on a high end VPS

To whom it may concern,

My name is Boolean.
I am writing this post because I'm in need of a professional, and mature administration team.
The reason why I'm looking for a mature administration team is because I'm working on a new project called Persistent Role Play. I am currently the main developer of the script. The script will be made from scratch.

I am in need of the following team members:
  • MANAGEMENT-RANK; Head of Community
  • ADMINISTRATOR-RANK; Secondary Scripter
  • ADMINISTRATOR-RANK; Game Administrator

I've covered the following things so far;
  • Login & Register (Position, skin ect)
  • Dynamic Building System (finished)
  • Dynamic Faction System (80% finished)

This one of the first testing phases of the building system
Changed a lot since then.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely,

Boolean

--- Please ignore. ---

I need a freeroam scripter.. I can do anything except for paying.. You can get anything except for money. I can't pay. Script should be according to me. Don't worry, It would be easy. You can get admin rank or anything you like except for money.. Hope to see somone..

I need a freeroam scripter.. I can do anything except for paying.. You can get anything except for money. I can't pay. Script should be according to me. Don't worry, It would be easy. You can get admin rank or anything you like except for money.. Hope to see somone.. PLEASE