[FilterScript] Glowing Blinkers

Hi, I have a little problem, I Compline and there are errors, you can tell me Please? Thank\'you

Here is the error:
Code:
C:\Users\****\Desktop\kierunkowskazy.pwn(24) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleModelInfo"
C:\Users\****\Desktop\kierunkowskazy.pwn(23) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "omg"
C:\Users\****\Desktop\kierunkowskazy.pwn(28) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleModelInfo"
C:\Users\****\Desktop\kierunkowskazy.pwn(39) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleModelInfo"
C:\Users\****\Desktop\kierunkowskazy.pwn(38) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "omg"
C:\Users\****\Desktop\kierunkowskazy.pwn(43) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleModelInfo"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Please help, any people can\'t see the lights, їWhy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Willis
View Post
Hi, I have a little problem, I Compline and there are errors, you can tell me Please? Thank\'you

Here is the error:
Code:
C:\Users\****\Desktop\kierunkowskazy.pwn(24) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleModelInfo"
C:\Users\****\Desktop\kierunkowskazy.pwn(23) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "omg"
C:\Users\****\Desktop\kierunkowskazy.pwn(28) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleModelInfo"
C:\Users\****\Desktop\kierunkowskazy.pwn(39) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleModelInfo"
C:\Users\****\Desktop\kierunkowskazy.pwn(38) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "omg"
C:\Users\****\Desktop\kierunkowskazy.pwn(43) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleModelInfo"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Pls, download latest include from sa-mp.com

Emmanuel, just change the weather.

xqz it is not working all the time, when i changed my time to 0, i can type /right it shows the lights than i type/ right again it goes of, but they are not getting back on. is that because of my samp map/script?

Nice way to advertise.

Emily, time shouldn\'t affect on the work. Try on another map.

@UP
what you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xqz
View Post
Pls, download latest include from sa-mp.com

Emmanuel, just change the weather.
Hi,

I did not find the include on SAMP, you can give me a download link please? Thank you in advance.

http://files.sa-mp.com/samp03x_svr_R1-2_win32.zip

Thank\'you Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Star
View Post
When i do q it moves my camera left when i do e it moves my camera right when i do q+e it looks at the front of the car is there a way i can add commands like /left /right and so on?
Change your keybinds in the options

Hey,

Sorry upping this post!
Nice FS(video ^^) IG, when I type the key, nothing happens but I have the message i\'ve added just behind "SetVehicleIndicator" so ?

0.3x & incognito\'s streamer

Omg, i love it!

and sorry for asking, what was the music you used in the video?

+rep

10/10

this is good for CnR servers nice work

Not Working at all