What would be the best way to gun deal on a RP server?

fixed

Well, the weapon smuggler should hire employees. These employes are meant to be known as drug dealers on the underworld, let's say. People approach to them, give them money. The 'employee' gives a location and time for meeting and then you, the weapon smuggler, give the purcharsed weapons to the employee (who has to give you the money that the buyer gave him) and then your job is done. They meet, the buyer gets the guns. Make sure the employee has someone to back him up incase something goes wrong.

Or you could just have your employees spread around the city. I was a member of LS:RP's Wilcox, pretty much we did that, however with drugs.

Like hell this is in server support!

Members sell guns to each other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizted
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, the weapon smuggler should hire employees. These employes are meant to be known as drug dealers on the underworld, let's say. People approach to them, give them money. The 'employee' gives a location and time for meeting and then you, the weapon smuggler, give the purcharsed weapons to the employee (who has to give you the money that the buyer gave him) and then your job is done. They meet, the buyer gets the guns. Make sure the employee has someone to back him up incase something goes wrong.

Or you could just have your employees spread around the city. I was a member of LS:RP's Wilcox, pretty much we did that, however with drugs.
I know all that mate, basic RP. But I mean how should they actually get the weapons to sell?

Mafias and cartels are usually the ones to bring in the drugs and weapons. Obviously they smuggle these weapons by use of truckers, regular people who need a job, planes, etc. It's all about knowing the right people and having the money to dish out.

One way you could do it is hire truckers to use their trucks to go pick up weapons from random points around the San Andreas map. Obviously, if they get pulled over and the truck is searched- they're fucked. Unfortunately, it's a little difficult to make this extremely realistic in SA:MP.

As aforementioned, it's mafias and cartels job to acquire weapons and deal them to gangs.