ebay phone number problem

Hello everybody.About month ago in my country government allow me to buy and sell items.But my father try to open one ebay account but he forgot password.When we tryed to reset password by pin confirmation.But problem is in that we don`t know phone number format.example my number is 061/55-35-644.Calling prefix for my country +381.So how to get correct format on that?Thanks please replay fast

Good way to post your number!
No offence but your dad must be really stupid not to know that.. It's simple:
+381615535644 would be your number.
If you get a prank call, blame yourself l0l

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerXCrrpg
Посмотреть сообщение
Good way to post your number!
No offence but your dad must be really stupid not to know that.. It's simple:
+381615535644 would be your number.
If you get a prank call, blame yourself l0l
Nice nice but you think I didn`t try that?Of course I did.That is not correct format...I don`t know other one but this is correct when you want to call to my country but for ebay is not correct!

Does anyone know how to help me ?

It is the correct format
try to put 0 before 61 too?

Wait, your Dad doesn't know the correct format for your country calling code?

Either you're trying to reset his password yourself but can't get the format correct, or you Dad seems to have the knowledge of a ten year old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
Does anyone know how to help me ?
Sad cu da te zovem na mobilni hahahaha (JK)
Don't post your number in public for your own safety XD

Try to reset it through e-mail?
PS, ne mozes iz Srbije da prodajes stvari na e-bay-u jer ne mozes da primas pare na paypal :P
EDIT: sad vidim da moze :O

In Australia, New Zealand and the UK, the country code replaces the first number which is a 0. I assume it would be similar for you. So for example if my number was 0412 345 678, with my country code (+61) it'd be +61412 345 678.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
In Australia, New Zealand and the UK, the country code replaces the first number which is a 0. I assume it would be similar for you. So for example if my number was 0412 345 678, with my country code (+61) it'd be +61412 345 678.
My country code is +381 .When I type +38161xxxxxxx it`s says wrong number format....I don`t know which one is correct that is problem it`s says I need area code too when I try that too again same problem...

Anyone can help me ?