How To Read Accounts through dialogs

Guys i have a question about the dialog list thing. The Exact Question is if some player creates account Named
"DarK" this will be very 1st account on server.
then if rcon admin types /currentaccounts then he gets the name in first list named "DarK"
Then again If A Player Creates Second Account Named "DarKLord" Then in the list he will get like

DarK
DarKLord

Again If 3rd Player Comes Named "Siddh"

Then rcon admins will get this

DarK
DarKLord
Siddh

And This process continues

Is There any way to make it that will show a rcon admin the accounts which are existing on base.
In Simpler words i want to see accounts in game by a dialog[List Dialog][All Accounts].

You can't check directories!
Save all the registered names one different file and from there check if they exist when checking for the accounts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by park4bmx
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't check directories!
Save all the registered names one different file and from there check if they exist when checking for the accounts.
I Actually have an idea in mind such that to store the new names in a file.[One File] but then removing the same file for deleting accounts will be mess.
Is There anyway , i just want a hint or such a thing that can make it possible for removing a entry of name in that file and entering a entry of name in the file which can be read...