Italian roleplay idea - good/bad - discuss

This is an idea that I've got today. As it is summer and I've got a lot of free time for scripting, and I miss SA-MP a lot, I wanted to script something new and, I hope, not seen yet.
This is the idea:
I want to mix 2 complete opposites: DeathMatch and RolePlay, well, not really DM, something between DM and Cops and Robbers...
The server would be based in Los Santos or Las Vegas (will see, idk yet).
It would be completely scripted from scratch, and I'd make it look cool ^_^, like really cool.
About the server itself, rules would be a little bit different than on the ordinary RP server:
You would need to use /me and /do commands, as on any good RP server, and to RP everything you do. Now the reason it would be so different isn't because you would be able to randomly kill people around. No, you would get banned for that.
It would be different because I'd try to remove all of the boring parts I've had on every past server I've had and every other RP server has. You would be able to easily join many factions and they wouldn't make such big tests on joining, instead that will be done on the registration. Now, as every player would be in some faction, game begins... it's named Italian roleplay because the point of the server will be earning money by collecting rackets and having more turfs. Gangs would fight about their turfs all the time, and cops will be half corrupted, half trying to calm the wars down.
Of course, like on any other server, you would actually be able to enjoy your time without guns, buy a house, a business, take one of the FEW jobs available (don't want to overfill the server with useless things such as 20 jobs that are completely the same - driving around - except that you drive a different vehicle).

Thanks for reading and discuss .

Not sure what to say ;p, I guess it could work.

Italy Mafia Roleplay - way ahead of you, for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
Italy Mafia Roleplay - way ahead of you, for years.
I've heard of the server, but I was thinking between Russian RolePlay and Italian RolePlay, picked Italian at random.
Anyways, never played there, they made it work exactly like this ? XD

Italian Mafia RP was based on the SAME idea within factions - Turf & gang-wars , Your idea got nothing new I gotta say.

TBH there's a server with that idea since 2008 till now, it looks a bit like RPG it's cool though,
Good Luck with that .