About the maps

Hello guy's i want to know something, how to change PWN to ipl with Rotation?

I use Deluxe host but without Rotate omg how could i do this i want to add objects to my game .IPL

Thanks for helping.

Do you mean custom objects? If so, SA-MP does not support custom objects, meaning, that you can't add custom objects to the server so everyone can see it. If you mean something else, can you explain it a little more detailed?

Mhm yea i mean i do a map using SA-MP MAP EDITOR so i want to put the Objects into my game without script from

Data/maps/LA | How could i do this?

You mean, how to add objects? If so, press the Insert Object button, and type the object id. Then, press the 'Show Code' button to see the mapping code. The CreateObject code goes, preferably, under OnGameModeInit, and the RemoveBuildingForPlayer code goes, preferably, under OnPlayerConnect. I hope this is what you meant

He wants to know how to port a map he made in SA-MP to original GTA SA.
He does this by converting to .ipl format but his rotations are messed up as it uses a different method to SA-MP.

I am not personally aware of any converters that have the rotations, nor do I know what is used for rotations, but I'm sure someone here does.

Rotations are quaternions. I reckon a map editor will be able to properly make the conversion if you find a way to import the map somehow. Doing it by hand seems like a nasty job.