Differences between Windows And Linux Servers.

What are the minor and major differences between a Windows SA:MP and Linux SA:MP Servers and advantages of using Linux over Windows ? And vice versa.

Thanks in advance.

Both of them are good, but if you want to install a server easly, you will use Windows because you contact the server just like teamviewer, so its easy, friendly, and fast, for the Linux, its a bit hard to install a linux server on your VPS, Windows servers costs more than linux servers, Conclusion, I would suggest you to go with Windows if you got enough founds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
Both of them are good, but if you want to install a server easly, you will use Windows because you contact the server just like teamviewer, so its easy, friendly, and fast, for the Linux, its a bit hard to install a linux server on your VPS, Windows servers costs more than linux servers, Conclusion, I would suggest you to go with Windows if you got enough founds
Actually no i'm not buying a VPS, i just want to know are there any advantages of using Linux over Windows or Windows over Linux, regarding performance of the server, not the ease of setup and use .

Linux will use less resources that windows and are much cheaper.
Windows vps will use more resources and will cost more as you will need a license key.

Linux has a better secured security system built in, depending on what type your getting. Windows is alright just a little easier to use with someone that doesn't know how to use Linux. Some company's charge around $10-$20 for windows.

As i read on a blog, i read that Linux is more stable and secure, thank you all for your answers i think i'm gonna go with Linux.

Linux is what most companies use for servers. Windows is also extra licensing cost. Should be easy choice!