Happy LGBT Month/Day!

So i wanted to post this because i know a good amount of LGBT's on SA-MP I think it's good to share that equality is needed on the SA-MP Community because i had a bad experience before on the community because some random ass guy hated me for being homosexual.....

So today we need to start a ******* trend maybe
#SAMPLGBT
or
#SAMPSupportsLGBT [To Long]

You get the idea? I am only sharing this because it's 1:21AM and it just officially became LGBT Day/Month, well for me it's year round bahaha.

So yea show your love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение

<3 What?
LGBT = Lesbian Gay Bi Transexual

Nothing wrong?

Also you read a post of NOTHING! <3

******* trend? No.

Happy LGBT day, though! RDL please post <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
Посмотреть сообщение
******* trend? No.

Happy LGBT day, though! RDL please post <3
POSTING IN AN LBGT THREAD.

I'm not gay, despite popular belief, i am bi.

a hole is a hole

Do you thing this is the right place to pos stuff like that, where 80%(may not be accurate) of members here are immature ?
It may be Everything and Nothing but not for sexual orientation or other similar stuff

----

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you thing this is the right place to pos stuff like that, where 80%(may not be accurate) of members here are immature ?
It may be Everything and Nothing but not for sexual orientation or other similar stuff
I love replying to immature post! The kids who come and go...They can post all they want i been through hell already don't care if more comes!

BRING IT ON KIDDIES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Jesus Christ Fuck all those fucking homos!!Aww it's fucking disgusting someone delete this thread please!!!!
It's out of sence.!!
Congratulations you have hurt 0% of the gay community....We deal with worse shit than you...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That's not accurate at all.

...it's more like 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
That's not accurate at all.

...it's more like 99%
Now that's a fact......

Sad parenting when kids are allowed on the internet to play a 18+ game lol....