Where to buy domain

Hello,
I want to know which is the best site to buy a domain?

Host Gator, Go Daddy, Name Cheap, 1and1, and blah blah.

As TheChimpJr said above, go for GoDaddy, I've never had any problem with them and they're cheap. Their hosting is crap though, so only go for the domain without all the extra stuff they offer.

I prefer namecheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
I prefer namecheap.
I second this.

I do have namecheap for already a long time, and i never had problems with them.

godaddy has 99 cent .coms so i would go with them.

I <3 Namecheap. Also, use the search feature next time, this question has been asked lots of times.

www.123-reg.co.uk are often quite useful and can sometimes offer some good rates!

http://active-domain.com

I'm with them for 3 years.

I would go for namecheap, best registrar in my opinion.
Also the best prices, free whois guard.

One thing no-one has asked yet is what TLD do you want? .com .net and others you can get almost anywhere, others are far more restrictive so it can depend. I've got .com .org and .tl from domainsite.com, .es and another .org from godaddy.com, .pk from pknic.pk, and .mp from get.mp.

Namecheap
I've been with them for 2 years, excellent domain provider.
1and1
Do NOT go with 1and1. The nameservers take forever to update!

Name Cheap is really good.

u can get one free here www.dot.tk

Quote:
Originally Posted by [COD]MaJoR.John
Посмотреть сообщение
u can get one free here www.dot.tk
Dot tk isn't good in my opinion. I use it occasionally now that .co.cc has closed but I wouldn't recommend it as a professional domain. I personally recommend GoDaddy. They offer a lot of deals and cheap prices plus you get a year free if you transfer a domain to them. Not to mention the 90 free subdomains that come free. Fast registration and nameserver updates included.

1and1, don't use them. They're expensive & slow.

Active domain or namecheap... I prefer namecheap because of their cpanel tho

namecheap.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scones
Посмотреть сообщение
Active domain or namecheap... I prefer namecheap because of their cpanel tho
As far as I know Namecheap does not offer cpanel, they only have an administration section where you can set your DNS records etc.

I myself use Namecheap all the time, I have a total of 9 domains, all bought by Namecheap. They also have discount coupons very often so you can get your TLD cheaper.

I recommend you domain.com and namecheap.com