Problem

Hello,The reason to post it here :- This is a part of my server. i mean the mysql part...
Its wamp. how to fix this error:
[I didn't post it in the scripting thread because its not about scripting]

try xampp it's better

Do you have a x64 or x86 OS? Make sure you download the wamp version for the correct OS, might be the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have a x64 or x86 OS? Make sure you download the wamp version for the correct OS, might be the problem.
I don't know what is OS

I think you can check it by right clicking My Computer, and pressing properties. Long time ago I used WinXP :P

Lol there is no OS..

OS is the Operating System, in your case, Windows XP. The thing is, if you're running a x86 version of Windows XP, and you're going to install the x64 version of WAMP, it might not work. That's why I said, check the version of your Operating System, OS, and make sure you're installing the correct version of WAMP.

You're installing the wrong version of WAMP? Download the x86 version (32 Bit) of WAMP and try to use that.

what is this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuntun
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,The reason to post it here :- This is a part of my server. i mean the mysql part...
Its wamp. how to fix this error:
[I didn't post it in the scripting thread because its not about scripting]
You obviously installed the x64 apache server, while having a x86 system. Incase youre not sure what OS you got, ALWAYS pick the 32 bit/x86 version, as this one will run on both architecture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuntun
Посмотреть сообщение
what is this:
This is a mysql error message.