Car spawners/flooders

Hello Guys,My server is having hackers problems lately they keep join and spamming cars making the server laggs alot
How can i prevent them from doing that? they can make the cars fly change car colors they can even remove all the cars on the server?! ive tried all the scripts on forums its useless. please help me

Get active admins? Script a good anti-hack script?

im affraid thats may not be enough.

It can be if you know what your doing, yes you won't be able to eliminated 100% off the hackers but you can have a huge difference if you do.

I have a system on Everytstuff that alerts you if someone else enters a vehicle you have spawned yourself. Earlier someone was on the server doing the car spam/fling thing and one of my cars was used (I got spammed with "So and so has entered your vehicle as DRIVER")

I noticed that it works by moving the hacker into a vehicle, moving the vehicle, and then moving into another vehicle. They enter/exit vehicles REALLY fast...so a timer that checks how often someone is entering/exiting cars (and then kicking them if they do it too quickly) should take care of the problem.

My enter/exit vehicle thing is done in onplayerstatechange, NOT onplayerenter/exitvehicle

EDIT: try https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447075

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a system on Everytstuff that alerts you if someone else enters a vehicle you have spawned yourself. Earlier someone was on the server doing the car spam/fling thing and one of my cars was used (I got spammed with "So and so has entered your vehicle as DRIVER")

I noticed that it works by moving the hacker into a vehicle, moving the vehicle, and then moving into another vehicle. They enter/exit vehicles REALLY fast...so a timer that checks how often someone is entering/exiting cars (and then kicking them if they do it too quickly) should take care of the problem.

My enter/exit vehicle thing is done in onplayerstatechange, NOT onplayerenter/exitvehicle

EDIT: try https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447075
Yep .. Tried his method once and it works well too.