Few questions about Portforwarding

So, I tried to port forward to let my server crew see the updates before uploading to the host. But I am not quite ready to do it because I think that will harm my ISP (Internet Service Provider), will it? And is there anything I have to pay extra to my ISP when I open a port for SAMP?

I'd appreciate the answers.

You need to pay to get a static ip. But if you don't wan't to pay, You can use NO-IP too The decision is yours, Paying and getting a static IP is better..

Port forwarding doesn't cost money, if you want to pay to get a static ip means your ip will never change, then you can do it, but for opening ports, its free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
Port forwarding doesn't cost money, if you want to pay to get a static ip means your ip will never change, then you can do it, but for opening ports, its free.
A dumbass now a days will think PORT FORWARD costs

There is so many damm threads on how to port forward, why to port forward, when to port forward. READ THEM

Use the "search" button. Anyway, portforwarding cost you nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChimpJr
Посмотреть сообщение
There is so many damm threads on how to port forward, why to port forward, when to port forward. READ THEM
Guess what? Not all the DAMN thread's help. Idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozty
Посмотреть сообщение
Guess what? Not all the damn posts you have help. Idiot.

OT: It's free of charge and as a customer in any ISP, you can use your network freely without any refuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
Guess what? Not all the damn posts you have help. Idiot.

OT: It's free of charge and as a customer in any ISP, you can use your network freely without any refuse.
Improve grammatically..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Improve grammatically..
Quote:
Now stop talking shit to people trying to help.