Mod Pack

Hello guys, this is just a Mod pack i have, I grab mods from various kinds of websites and put them in this folder.
Hope you enjoy. :P

<removed>

Photos are in the Mod Pack

hmm./.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MK]Man_Deep
Посмотреть сообщение
hmm./.
hmm ?

I want to see the pictures before downloading this, post them here. To see if it's even worth downloading.

SA-MP does not support mods, so this topic might get removed. Have you included a credits file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP does not support mods, so this topic might get removed. Have you included a credits file?
Well then we can all just be happy that this is the 'everything and nothing' board. Where it doesn't always have to be about sa-mp!

PS:
He is right about the credits though, pictures would be nice too.

I'm sooo going to download this... Especially from someone with that nick, I so wanna get blown up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
I've removed the link until you can provide a list of the mods contained, their original sources, and can prove that you have permission to redistribute the mods from the original authors.
Which means never

If anyone already downloaded it, don't open it. It's probably a bomb in there. You can't trust Osama bin Laden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej794
Посмотреть сообщение
If anyone already downloaded it, don't open it. It's probably a bomb in there. You can't trust Osama bin Laden.
Dear Matej794,

You have received an infraction at SA-MP Forums.

Reason: Posting unfunny jokes
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=2588329#pid2588329
Quote:

All the best,
SA-MP Forums