Samp server on android

Hey, we all run samp servers on windows or linux, so what about running a SAMP server on android? It looks like a good idea and possible. Since android is a modified linux, it should be able to host a server. For example, I held my computer on for like 6.000 hours for a samp server but after that, the processor fan and the power supply broken. So, since android phones were designed to stay turned on for years, there's no problem. There are already apps like Servers Ultimate to host web/email servers on an android phone.
So, what about a SAMP server on android? I think it's a great idea!

Than go do it.

What do you mean by "what about a SAMP server on android?". Do you think this app will be made in an eyeblink, but anyway, where is the point in playing sa on a phone, when you need an external keyboard and mouse? You can install GTA III if you want or control your server by using this app https://play.******.com/store/apps/d....sampapp&hl=en (credits goes to R@f for making this app). In a nutshell, it isn't possible.

Isn't android only for mobile devices?

I dont think you'd want to host a SA-MP server on a phone or tablet...

-.-

maybe to play GTA SA BUT NOT SAMP :\ Wont be cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
View Post

-.-
Yes I do want that :P
eg: You got a phone and a laptop. You can't keep your laptop turned on all the time... So that's why you can use your android phone.
And btw, thechimpjr, I didn'd said that i'm going to do that, it's just a purpose -_-

It just seems like an all out moronic idea.

Android devices = ARM.

ARM processors are made for low power consumption. The performance of ARM CPU's is significantly lower than that of their x86 counterparts.

Additionally, the SA:MP server needs to be compiled for ARM for this idea to work. But IMO it is not very practical.

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
View Post

-.-
Check this
HP All in One Android

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayW
View Post
Android devices = ARM.

ARM processors are made for low power consumption. The performance of ARM CPU's is significantly lower than that of their x86 counterparts.

Additionally, the SA:MP server needs to be compiled for ARM for this idea to work. But IMO it is not very practical.
True Lol