Server on Linux OS

I moved my server on Linux but it crashes evert 5-10 minutes and players can't play Can someone tell me how to fix this big problem. Tell what information and scirpts do you need in order to help me

Thanks in advance

PS I have to add that in the windows version of the mode we used ZFM&ZFK Server Restarter (we opened the server from this) and we didn't have this problem

Put the server_log.txt on pastebin and link it here, that's a good starting point.

Have a look at crashdetect plugin also

Yeah, without a log or anything to go by we cannot tell whats going on

My guess is that your using files and the paths are screwed up. There is a way to do it for Windows, Linux and both. I have experienced that in the few years i've been scripting. They probably aren't doing anything that prompts the writing or reading of the file until 5-10 minutes in, or its timer based. Could be wrong but worth a shot.

Really we need more info to help. (Plugins, scripts, file based/MySQL/sqlite, logs, etc)

EDIT: Also try without the restarter to make sure its not that from the start.

There is anything that could make the server crash, suppose 3dtextlabel without the text, sometimes unused function or variable (barely though) e.t.c