[FilterScript] Friends System [MySQL, sscanf, ZCMD]

Friends Filterscript

Information:
This is my first MySQL filterscript which is good for RolePlay servers. You can add your friends In-Game and if you
have access to database you can also add them in table.This filterscript is simple for now.I will make it dynamic :P as soon as I can.
/addfriend [PlayerID/Name] - adds a player to your friends list.
/friends - shows your friend list.
Screenshots:

If you don't have any friends:

Update:
-Added dialogs
-Shows if player is online or offline
Credits:
Smokkr - Creating that filterscript
doreto - Helping me
park4bmx - Creating IsPlayerOnline stock
BlueG - MySQL
ZeeX - ZCMD
****** - sscanf
Download:
Pastebin - Version 2.0
MediaFire - Version 2.0
MediaFire - Version 1.0
NOTE:To run the filterscript properly you must have sscanf and mysql plugins and add them into 'plugins' line on your server.cfg!

Nice

Nice and simple

Very nice

Thanks anyway, but I don't need opinion of somebody who don't even try to click the Download button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokkr
View Post
Thanks anyway, but I don't need opinion of somebody who don't even try to click the Download button.
So you need the opinion of somebody who clicked the download button ?

R6 ? It's sample.
Try R8. It's much faster.
Anything else, you can use dialogs to make it look great.
And some identitation won't be bad.

Suggestion for v2( if will be ): /removefriend.

This is good suggestion. I will made it with •. For example:
Player (When the player is online)
Player (When the player is offline)

Hmm I like it! One suggestion: in the next version you can add join/leave messages ex. Blabla has just came online/ has just left the server only for the people in the friend list (just like in World of warcraft).

Nice.

Updated to version 2.0!

Good job. Good idea.

"You don't have friends"
*foreveralone*

Good script!

Nice

Nice. Thanks

i Get This Error Code

C:\SMSERVER\REALSERVER\filterscripts\friend.pwn(18 ) : warning 206: redundant test: constant expression is non-zero
C:\SMSERVER\REALSERVER\filterscripts\friend.pwn(18 ) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\SMSERVER\REALSERVER\filterscripts\friend.pwn(38 ) : warning 205: redundant code: constant expression is zero
C:\SMSERVER\REALSERVER\filterscripts\friend.pwn(38 ) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\SMSERVER\REALSERVER\filterscripts\friend.pwn(23 1) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\SMSERVER\REALSERVER\filterscripts\friend.pwn(23 2) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_store_result"
C:\SMSERVER\REALSERVER\filterscripts\friend.pwn(23 4) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_num_rows"
C:\SMSERVER\REALSERVER\filterscripts\friend.pwn(23 7) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_fetch_row_format"
C:\SMSERVER\REALSERVER\filterscripts\friend.pwn(24 0) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_fetch_field_row"
C:\SMSERVER\REALSERVER\filterscripts\friend.pwn(26 : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 1)
C:\SMSERVER\REALSERVER\filterscripts\friend.pwn(27 4) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_free_result"
C:\SMSERVER\REALSERVER\filterscripts\friend.pwn(30 3) : error 010: invalid function or declaration

8 Errors.

you need mysql r6 version

Haha nice. Looks good.

how can I make cmd /df so it cant delete friend?why didn't you make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugaustin
View Post
how can I make cmd /df so it cant delete friend?why didn't you make?
Do not use this script it uses ancient mysql also it is outdated

You must either select DISTINCT results or do a check before adding anyone as a friend, whether he/she is already added or not. From what I see on your code currently, you can add a person as friend as many times you want and spam it in your dialog when /friends is executed.