Mysql problem [VOLTHOST]

Hey guys...I have volthost server....Mysql Script but when i click on 'start' ..script starts but server not start

It says "Connection to mysql succed" But Then it must start ...But it doesn't it says just "Connection to mysql succed"

i also created a database on volthost

You have the wrong Mysql version, Volt host doesnt update there own Mysql Plugins, for the one click install. you need to uplaod your own mysql file. I suggest using BlueG's latest version, but that is just me

EDIT: if you need help send me a message on the forums

What mysql plugin? also check MySql version and MySql logs for errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODEX
Посмотреть сообщение
You have the wrong Mysql version, Volt host doesnt update there own Mysql Plugins, for the one click install. you need to uplaod your own mysql file. I suggest using BlueG's latest version, but that is just me

EDIT: if you need help send me a message on the forums
I am using BlueG sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermi
Посмотреть сообщение
I am using BlueG sure
Okay, First thing is first. Having the wrong Database information would not kill your connection to the server. It will have something to do with the plugin you have at this stage. If you would like a custom mysql plugin i have, shoot me a PM i will give you it

And here is mysql LOG

Quote:

[23:03:22]
[23:03:22] ** MySQL Debugging disabled
[23:03:22]
[23:10:07]
[23:10:07] ** MySQL Debugging disabled
[23:10:07]
[23:11:48]
[23:11:48] ** MySQL Debugging disabled
[23:11:48]
[23:13:12]
[23:13:12] ** MySQL Debugging disabled
[23:13:12]
[23:16:13]
[23:16:13] ** MySQL Debugging disabled
[23:16:13]

and Verison is R7..That is what i am using...This bug happened to before.

You have to enable the debug

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODEX
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, First thing is first. Having the wrong Database information would not kill your connection to the server. It will have something to do with the plugin you have at this stage. If you would like a custom mysql plugin i have, shoot me a PM i will give you it
BlueG's? One?

and Look at this:
Quote:

[23:19:12] [MySQL] (MainPipeline) Connection successful toward MySQL Database Server!
[23:19:12] [MySQL] (Main Pipelines) Connecting to localhost...

It must open the server but server isn't starting and How to enable the debug ?

and at my windows Using Xampp It opens the server successful but linux...why? lol

answers?

You need to update your .so plugin. Make sure it is up to date