Players constantly teleported when unjailed

Hi,

When you arrest or admin jail somebody and they are released, they will get constantly teleported back to the release point every minute or so. I cannot find the issue anywhere, and it doesn't fix when they relog either.

Unjail Timer
pawn Code:
public UnjailTimer(playerid)
{
    new string[128];
    if(Player[playerid][JailTime] != 0)
    {
        Player[playerid][JailTime] --;
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You have %d minutes left in Jail.", Player[playerid][JailTime]);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, BLUE, string);
        SaveStats(playerid);
    }
    else
    {
        KillTimer(ArrestTimer[playerid]);
        Player[playerid][JailTime] = 0;
        SetPlayerPos(playerid, 628.9576, -543.6878, 16.3694); // releae point
        SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
        TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
        SaveStats(playerid);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "You have been released from prison. Be good next time!");
    }
    return 1;
}
Arrest Command
pawn Code:
command(arrest, playerid, params[])
{
    if(Player[playerid][Faction] == 1)
    {
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 10.0, 221.5584, 121.7303, 999.9156))
        {
            new id, time, string[256];
            if(sscanf(params, "ui", id, time)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "<SERVER> /Arrest [ID/NAME] [TIME(Minutes)]");
            {
                if(time > 60) return SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "The arrest time must be under 61 minutes, for more time go to the prison.");
                if(GetDistanceBetweenPlayers(playerid, id) <= 5.0)
                {
                    ArrestTimer[playerid] = SetTimerEx("UnjailTimer", 60000, 1, "i", id);
                    format(string, sizeof(string), "You have been jailed by %s %s for %i minutes.", GetRankName(playerid), MaskOnOff(playerid), time);
                    SendClientMessage(id, BLUE, string);
                    Player[id][JailTime] = time;
                    SetPlayerPos(id, 264.4176, 77.8930, 1001.0391);
                    SetPlayerInterior(id, 6);
                    format(string, sizeof(string), "You have jailed %s for %i minutes.", MaskOnOff(id), time);
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, string);
                }
                else return SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "You must be near the player.");
            }
        }
        else return SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "You aren't at the SC-PD jailing point.");
    }
    else return SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, "You aren't a part of the SC-PD.");
    return 1;
}

pawn Code:
SetTimerEx("UnjailTimer", 60000, 1, "i", id);
to
pawn Code:
SetTimerEx("UnjailTimer", 60000, 0, "i", id);// 60000 is 1 minute and 1 is for repeat put to 0
i mean if you want change the jailtime you have to change the 60000 ms ...

something like

pawn Code:
SetTimerEx("UnjailTimer",time * 60000, 0, "i", id);
also your code will not repeat this timer so you don't need a callback called constaltly
you have to modify some codes and it will look better