[Include] [alpha] Objects Physics - Handle objects collisions and more.

Very nice!

This is sick! As someone else mentioned, I was thinking about pool and bowling (with fences) when watching this.

I added to Github repository a demo gamemode: pool game.
It is very very basic, only to show the potential of the include.
It spawns out of a bar in Las Venturas. Enter it and enjoy.
Use: /movefirst <speed> to move the first ball, /move <id> <speed> <angle> to move another ball.
Obviously you can edit this gamemode to create a proper and fun pool game.

This is looking good, do you expect to add automatic support for CreatePlayerObject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoryz
View Post
This is looking good, do you expect to add automatic support for CreatePlayerObject?
I should, despite it isn't hard to do.

Pool game demo:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_zYQBLI6ow[/ame]

Script available on Github.
As I said it is very basic, only to show the potential of the include. I know that a pool script with commands sucks, in fact I did for my server a better one, more interactive and with more features, similar to the Single player one.

Very good, Peppe.

Brilliant, thats really useful.

Pool game video was set to private and I didn't know it.
Now I fixed it.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_zYQBLI6ow[/ame]

really amazing ! ,nice work very very nice work!

Very nice!

It'll be great if this can support streamer plugin (infinite objects).

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
View Post
It'll be great if this can support streamer plugin (infinite objects).
Many people mistakes the fact that the STREAMER plugin doesn't allow you to create INFINITE objects but just streams the object when a player is nearby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
View Post
Many people mistakes the fact that the STREAMER plugin doesn't allow you to create INFINITE objects but just streams the object when a player is nearby.
That is irrelevant because streamed objects wouldn't work correctly with this kind of system they update too slowly

Never thought its actually possible, well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArcher
View Post
I know it can stream infinite number of objects. What I mean is what Pottus said. You also need something like gvar to handle infinite number of objects for this include, so I suggest Peppe to add that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
View Post
I know it can stream infinite number of objects. What I mean is what Pottus said. You also need something like gvar to handle infinite number of objects for this include, so I suggest Peppe to add that.
I realized the limitations when I tried to create the throwing object animation on DayZ basically it pre-generates frames then plays through them but dynamic objects were not smooth and updated too slowly to be a usable solution I had to settle with CreateObject()

Peppe, please fix the problem with dynamic objects!

Fantastic!! The Physics of objects is very really! The Soccer System is Great!

Why does my object goes through the wall?