Objects load slow

Hy, i have problem, i Mapped LSPD and deleted all objects of old lspd...And i have more objects in that area..And now i come to LSPD, and i dont see that objects around i come closer they spawn but then i cant see LSPD map..

if you use streamer your Map must be ( CreateDynamicObject )

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusei
Посмотреть сообщение
if you use streamer your Map must be ( CreateDynamicObject )
Im using CreateDynamicObject.....

Can Load Slow Depending on your Host or How many Objects you have (Although it Shouldn't matter with CreateDynamicObject)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrow
Посмотреть сообщение
Can Load Slow Depending on your Host or How many Objects you have (Although it Shouldn't matter with CreateDynamicObject)
I agree here.

In whole gamemode i have 6k Objects...I dont get it why it load slow, in another gamemode i have 15k objects and load all fast, using same streamer... :S

Search for anything that interupts the creating-process during the gamemode, having a lot of timers running will certainly make it load slower too, especially when you don't have such a powerful server.
I suggest starting all timers after the creating-process is done, aswell as all other resource demanding processes.

Kind regards,
Mike Peterson

If you have some mods graphic mod That make your objects load slow becouse you have to load the HD textures of your mod ..

I have the same problem, still looking for a way to fix it

same thing with y'all. I got same problem.