IsVehicleoccupied + question

I've got this errors
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\NQRP3Reported.pwn(2273) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\NQRP3Reported.pwn(2273) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\NQRP3Reported.pwn(2273) : error 017: undefined symbol "Player"
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\NQRP3Reported.pwn(2273) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Line :
Код:
stock IsVehicleOccupied(iVehicleID, iSeatID = 0) {
	foreach(new x: Player) if(GetPlayerVehicleID(x) == iVehicleID && GetPlayerVehicleSeat(x) == iSeatID) {
		return 1;
	}
	return 0;
}
When i do #define foreach and #define Player i've get this errors
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\NQRP3Reported.pwn(36) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "foreach")
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\NQRP3Reported.pwn(2275) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\NQRP3Reported.pwn(2275) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\NQRP3Reported.pwn(2275) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\NQRP3Reported.pwn(2275) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "if"
C:\Documents and Settings\Lisa\Bureaublad\SAMP Servers\NQRP3Reported.pwn(2275) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
2nd question: how can i disable that the car's wont despawn when you get out of the car ( LSPD cars etc)
3rd qustion: how can i put a checkpoint if i contract you and if i do /givemehit the hit wont go away.

1st answer: You're taking the error too literally. Foreach is a include, you need to download the foreach include and #include <foreach> somewhere after #include <a_samp>.

2nd answer: This is probably a timer in your script that respawns the cars as soon as you get out of it.

3rd answer: Check some tutorials on creating checkpoints, creating commands, and so on. I think the things (information) you'll need are about sscanf, a command processor and checkpoints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstylezzz
Посмотреть сообщение
1st answer: You're taking the error too literally. Foreach is a include, you need to download the foreach include and #include <foreach> somewhere after #include <a_samp>.

2nd answer: This is probably a timer in your script that respawns the cars as soon as you get out of it.

3rd answer: Check some tutorials on creating checkpoints, creating commands, and so on. I think the things (information) you'll need are about sscanf, a command processor and checkpoints.
Good explained. But if you have a little knowedges.