[Tutorial] PAWN for SA-MP in Sublime Text 2

This awesome

awesome, working, tnx man

Traceback (most recent call last):
File ".\sublime_plugin.py", line 337, in run_
File ".\exec.py", line 154, in run
File ".\exec.py", line 45, in __init__
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xa3 in position 4: ordinal not in range(12

Someone knows, what can I do to fix it?

Bump.

I use that program, it's great and easy way to add custom function to the auto completer.

Could someone add this to package repository? If noone can, I'll do it next week.

when I press F5, it says "error ttying to parse build system invalid escape in Packages/User/PAWNO.sublime-build:3:10"

someone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanter
View Post
when I press F5, it says "error ttying to parse build system invalid escape in Packages/User/PAWNO.sublime-build:3:10"

someone?
Use '/' instead of '\' for the path.

Coooool
I love auto completion.

I have the same problem as wups. Expect when I use colors like this it doesn't recognize the string at all:
pawn Code:
SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, JOBPREFIX"You have successfully finished the job.");

Quote:
Originally Posted by wups
View Post
Great tutorial, however i have one small problem with the text colors:
If i use this format:
pawn Code:
#define SOME_NUMBER 20
SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR," Something text something costs:"#SOME_NUMBER"$");
Then everything continues to have a quote color. Any ideas how to fix this?
Its because everything everything after # is considered as a part of a define statement. I noticed this early, but wasnt aware of a method to fix it.
syntax highlighter uses regex for matching, which is located in Pawn.tmLanguage file. If anyone manages to fix it, I'll update the download links.

What I have to write if I want to disable the -d3?
And the keymap file doesn't exist. What I have to do?

//
1.I had to remove the "-d3" part -> easily
2.I just had to click "Preferences -> Key-Bindings User" and there i can edit.

NVM, Solved.

Error trying to parse file: Expected value in C:\...\appdata\sublime text 2\packages\user\Default (windows).sublime-keymap:1:1
plz help me y.y

Great tutorial Macluawn,

It works with Sublime Text 3 too.

Thanks for tutorial.
BTW Sublime is best editor so far, it cannot be compared to nodepad++, as notepad++ sucks xD
for all those who are saying anything negative about sublime, you just need to get used to using it. And yes it is 70$ but you don't have to pay, only different thing on unregistered version is that you will get "Purchase" message on every ~30th save.

Great tutorial, Sublime Text is a very nice interface, maybe one day I replace Notepad ++ by Sublime Text

problem encoding ANSI. i compile UTF-8 problem thai language. i can change encoding sublime text 3 from UTF-8 to ANSI?

Hi.

Can anybody help me?

This tutorial helped me, but there is something I can not fix.

When I press the F5 key in the console everything displayed is correct, but the .amx file is not created.

Anyone can how I fix it, pls?