VPS Question

I want to buy VPS. I found one but im not sure if this VPS will be able to run SAMP server (Roleplay) with 75 slots and Portal with forum.

The VPS Specifications:
Guaranteed Memory 1024 MB
Burstable Memory 1536 MB
SSD RAID Space 60 GB
Monthly Bandwidth Unlimited
CPU Cores 1x 2.0GHz
Port Speed 1Gbps
Location Serbia

You can easily run 75 players + a forum. You might want to look into getting separate hosting for the forum, then your players have somewhere to go if the server is down.

You might not get the best CPU in the world on a VPS, and you won't be able to utilise it fully. This should not be a problem if you are running a decent script.

can you recommend me a good VPS specifications for Forum (with a lot of users) and SAMP server 75 slots...
2GB RAM maybe ?

You can run a SA-MP server and a forum on your current VPS just fine. I won't recommend it though.

Try Nginx as a webserver, it uses a lot less ram.

Okay linuxthefish you really helped me a lot

REP +1

You will be fine with that RAM. You don't need more than that, and you'll be fine running Apache if you prefer.

That is fine to run a SA-MP server and forum but..your forum will go down at same time as the server so i woul recommend you to have separete VPS for Forum's and Server

i just bought Windows Vps 2008 r2 with 14 GB ram and how to make the samp server ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest123
View Post
i just bought Windows Vps 2008 r2 with 14 GB ram and how to make the samp server ?
/facepalm... You really can't even do that? Just like ' how ' you do it on your pc. you login to RDT and download the SA:MP server folder.

You should be fine with these specs you stated.

Good luck!