Function to not Rush Tazer ?

Hey thats me again as I said I just opend server I wont advertise that here cause I still cant on SAMP Servers AD because of my Reputation NVM sry to bother but I got alot of complaints in my server of people do RT [Rush Tazer] Who doesnt know rush tazer it means to taze the criminal while the criminal has a gun in his hand , Doesnt metter if shoot or not shoot.

Any option to do that on the command wont be possibale to taze somone hold a gun and aim with it ?

Here's the command who can to just help very ty and again sry for bother.

Код:
CMD:tazer(playerid, params[])
{
	if(IsACop(playerid) || (PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 4 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pDivision] == 2) || (PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 4 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pRank] >= 5) || (PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 12 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pDivision] == 2) || (PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 9 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pDivision] == 1))
	{
		new string[128];
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pConnectTime] < 2 || PlayerInfo[playerid][pWRestricted] > 0) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You cannot use this as you are currently restricted from possessing weapons!");

if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
		{
			SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You can't do this while you're in a vehicle.");
			return 1;
		}

if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "IsInArena") >= 0)
		{
			SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You can't do this right now, you are in a arena!");
			return 1;
		}
		if(GetPVarInt( playerid, "EventToken") != 0)
		{
			SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You can't use the tazer while you're in an event.");
			return 1;
		}
		if(PlayerCuffedTime[playerid] > 0)
		{
			SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You can't do this right now.");
			return 1;
		}
		if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "Injured") == 1)
		{
			SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You can't do this right now.");
			return 1;
		}

if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pJailTime] > 0)
		{
			SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You cannot use this in jail/prison.");
			return 1;
		}
		if(PlayerCuffed[playerid] >= 1) {
			SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You cannot use this while tazed/cuffed.");
			return 1;
		}

if(pTazer{playerid} == 0)
		{
			pTazerReplace{playerid} = PlayerInfo[playerid][pGuns][2];
			if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pGuns][2] != 0) RemovePlayerWeapon(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pGuns][2]);
			format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s unholsters their tazer.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
			ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
			GivePlayerValidWeapon(playerid, 23, 60000);
			pTazer{playerid} = 1;
		}
		else
		{
			RemovePlayerWeapon(playerid, 23);
			GivePlayerValidWeapon(playerid, pTazerReplace{playerid}, 60000);
			format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s holsters their tazer.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
			ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
			pTazer{playerid} = 0;
		}
	}
	else
	{
		SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You are not a Cop / FBI / Coastguard!");
		return 1;
	}
	return 1;
}