Where do i put removed objects?

Where do i put removed objects on the script?

OnPlayerConnect

Look for the -

public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)

And paste them in there!

i get these errors
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\hydra server\gamemodes\hydras.pwn(715) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\hydra server\gamemodes\hydras.pwn(715) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\hydra server\gamemodes\hydras.pwn(716) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\hydra server\gamemodes\hydras.pwn(716) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\hydra server\gamemodes\hydras.pwn(716) : warning 215: expression has no effect
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\hydra server\gamemodes\hydras.pwn(716) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\hydra server\gamemodes\hydras.pwn(716) : error 021: symbol already defined: "RemoveBuildingForPlayer"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\hydra server\gamemodes\hydras.pwn(716 -- 717) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

Make sure they're AFTER the brace ( " { " ).

Post the lines?

715 && 716?

Post your Remove Object Code?
here
And make sure have the Latest Includes

Show us the code where your getting the codes

pawn Код:
CODE

ok that is my script http://txtup.co/FYpqH

See on "OnPlayerConnect" you have simply pasted before the {

Make it like this;

pawn Код: