MySQL connection.

Sometimes when I send a query (no matter how does it look like), mysql_debug prints that handle is invalid:
Quote:

[17:22:36] >> mysql_query_callback() - Invalid connection handle. (You set: 0, Highest connection handle ID is 1).

or

Quote:

[17:22:36] >> mysql_query_callback() - Invalid connection handle. (You set: 0, Highest connection handle ID is 0).

Or sometimes it says that there is an error in the query, but OnQueryError doesnt print anything.

Show me the query your trying to handle.

As I said there's no difference. You can send for example

Quote:

UPDATE `existing_table_name` SET `field_name` = 'value' WHERE `something` = 'value'

Quote:

SELECT * FROM `existing_table_name` WHERE `field_name` = 'value'

And boom - here comes the message that connection handle is wrong.

And looks like it now says that connection handle is wrong on every query. Could it be this function? I just started using it some days ago, dunno if it is.

pawn Код:
function mysql_real_escape_stringex(str[])
{
    new escapedString[64];
    mysql_real_escape_string(str, escapedString);
    return escapedString;
}

You're using 0 as the connection handle when you're supposed to be using 1- the error even says that!

Noup. Look, an example:

Quote:

[17:50:30] >> mysql_query_callback( Connection handle: 0 )
[17:50:30] >> mysql_query_callback() - Invalid connection handle. (You set: 0, Highest connection handle ID is 0).
[17:50:30] >> mysql_connect(localhost, root, test, ******) on port 3306
[17:50:30] CMySQLHandler::CMySQLHandler() - constructor called.
[17:50:30] CMySQLHandler::CMySQLHandler() - Connecting to "localhost" | DB: "test" | Username: "root"
[17:50:30] CMySQLHandler::Connect() - Connection was successful.
[17:50:30] CMySQLHandler::Connect() - Auto-Reconnect has been enabled.
[17:50:30]
[17:50:30] ** MySQL Debugging enabled (06/22/13)
[17:50:30]
[17:50:30] >> mysql_ping( Connection handle: 1 )
[17:50:30] CMySQLHandler::Ping() - Connection is still alive.

And then, after sending a query somewhy it loggs off. The settings are right, XAMPP/WAMPP connection is online too.

Bumping this shit xd

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=64144

Reporting that shit.

Damn, you must feel like a hero now! Go and scan other threads, I promise there is going to be many members which are bumping their threads minutes after the last post.

Stop being a drama queen, just report it and its all done, instead of cursing other members.

You've been registered here for 2 years so you must of knowingly broke the forum rules. It's not my fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaubaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Noup. Look, an example:

And then, after sending a query somewhy it loggs off. The settings are right, XAMPP/WAMPP connection is online too.
that shows you runned a query before connecting to mysql