Text In Dialog Disappearing (Help)

For some reason that I can not figure out is my text in my dialog boxes are missing. The strings are set right but I can not figure out why they are disappearing. Can anyone help me? Please and thank you.

Hi, mind posting your dialog code so we can help you find out whats going wrong ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydz
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, mind posting your dialog code so we can help you find out whats going wrong ?
Sure thing

Its on multiples but here is the one in the picture:
Код:
		case 20:
		{
			format(titlestring, sizeof(titlestring), "{D50000}Drug Dealer");
			format(line1, sizeof(line1), "{E6F900}Information:\n{AAC4E5}This job can be used to sell weed and cocaine to any customers you might find.\nIt often comes in handy when you're a higher level at it.\nThe higher the level, the more drugs you can hold.\nThis is an illegal job and you can get busted for doing it.");
			format(line2, sizeof(line2), "{E6F900}\nSkills:\n{AAC4E5}Level 1: You can hold 10 weed and 5 cocaine.\nLevel 2: You can hold 20 weed and 10 cocaine.\nLevel 3: You can hold 30 weed and 15 cocaine.\nLevel 4: You can hold 40 weed and 20 cocaine.\nLevel 5: You can hold 50 weed and 25 cocaine.\nThe reload time is always 1 minute no matter what level.");
			format(line3, sizeof(line3), "{E6F900}\nCommands:\n{AAC4E5}/sellweed, /sellcocaine, /sellmeth, /sellheroin, /buydrug\n\n{E6F900}Location of Job:\n{AAC4E5}You already have this job, so you don't need it.");
			format(mstring, sizeof(mstring), "%s\n%s\n%s", line1, line2, line3);
                        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 20, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, titlestring, mstring, "Done", "Cancel");
		}

Are you sure your string length's are long enough, I have tried it on my server and counted the lines and it seems to load fine for me.

http://i.imgur.com/DZBSAyK.png

pawn Код:
new line1[281],line2[318],line3[173],mstring[773];
format(line1, sizeof(line1), "{E6F900}Information:\n{AAC4E5}This job can be used to sell weed and cocaine to any customers you might find.\nIt often comes in handy when you're a higher level at it.\nThe higher the level, the more drugs you can hold.\nThis is an illegal job and you can get busted for doing it.");
format(line2, sizeof(line2), "{E6F900}\nSkills:\n{AAC4E5}Level 1: You can hold 10 weed and 5 cocaine.\nLevel 2: You can hold 20 weed and 10 cocaine.\nLevel 3: You can hold 30 weed and 15 cocaine.\nLevel 4: You can hold 40 weed and 20 cocaine.\nLevel 5: You can hold 50 weed and 25 cocaine.\nThe reload time is always 1 minute no matter what level.");
format(line3, sizeof(line3), "{E6F900}\nCommands:\n{AAC4E5}/sellweed, /sellcocaine, /sellmeth, /sellheroin, /buydrug\n\n{E6F900}Location of Job:\n{AAC4E5}You already have this job, so you don't need it.");
format(mstring, sizeof(mstring), "%s\n%s\n%s", line1, line2, line3);
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 20, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "{D50000}Drug Dealer", mstring, "Done", "Cancel");

Ahh you might be right, I was looking at the wrong dialog boxes haha. I will get back to you if it has worked or not. Thanks!

Haha, Sadly I do the same thing way too often .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydz
Посмотреть сообщение
Haha, Sadly I do the same thing way too often .
Thank you so much haha I got it working

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmandoRamiraz
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you so much haha I got it working
Awesome, glad I was able to help out , Goodluck with your server by the way, it looks like it's coming along quite nicely.